OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Nah, they would have sold out anyway. They are good color ways and even the general release lows sold out.
You gotta admit tho a lot of so called sneaker heads flock to the "Limited" tag especially people trying to resell. I bet a lot of first time Curry One buyers tried today.

My personal taste thinks that the Teal and Orange is horrid, it was worse when I thought the orange color was pink. And the Red and Golds are really tacky if you are not a 49ers fan. 

My personal taste thinks that the Teal and Orange is horrid, it was worse when I thought the orange color was pink. And the Red and Golds are really tacky if you are not a 49ers fan. 
weird..i like the Selects first when i thought they were pink and suddenly didnt like them when i saw they were orange...

well, the golds, any Dubs fan can say to themselves that this is a Championship pack shoe ;p

I wonder if I can trade a Gold for MVP? :nerd:

Damn i didnt think of that. Just thought all the currys dropping today were ugly so i didnt cop

That niner colorway tho had me thinking since im a niner fan

Last edited:
I'm in for the Scratch White Mids and the Silver Surfer Lows. Maybe on the 3x Black Mids and have to see the Icey Sole Lows. The Elite 24 lows even if they'll be wild and ugly are gonna be limited so you know everyone will still try for them.

Pass on the UA Final Lows, Scratch Greens, and Raiders.

Last edited:
Man,had the size 12 lows in my cart @ fnl and then got an error and then after a few times said my cart was sold out. Wanted it from there cuz of my rewards. Oh well. Saw some sizes up again on FNL but I get an error.

Back
Top Bottom