OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I was very lucky to grab these Camp Curry Lows. From the moment I saw the kicks, I instantly wanted a pair. I originally had them on release day on FNL, but then got cart jacked. Footlocker was able to come through last week and I was lucky to get my order in before they sold out. These are awesome in person.

I'd much rather have the yellow bottoms than the all blacks.
And unless both championship colorways are flames ( and nothing like previously released pairs), i can easily pass on them.
Do people feel obligated to get every pair that drops?

So does anyone know what exactly the "Champs Pack" is gonna be? Is it those all white ones with the gold

Someone do a sole swap with the home lows (cheaper and readily available than the Dubnation) and the all black when they get them. :nerd:

Someone do a sole swap with the home lows (cheaper and readily available than the Dubnation) and the all black when they get them.
nerd.gif
where would you do a sole swap?

Finally came across this thread. Recently ordered a pair of the panthers/pacific blue curry lows, hoping they fit since I went up half a size b/c that was all they had in stock.

Is there an updated list of the c/w's that released and a list of upcoming releases I can easily read besides the confirmed ones like on the fl calendar.

Kinda wanted the sc30 camp mids, did they release with the sc30 camp lows in stores?

I read that there was a panthers low c/w with an icey sole? is that still a thing?

Personally prefer mids/highs for playing in and rly wish they released these fake panther mids.

saw these on IG, this guy (i dont know if he is with us here) is lucky to have these shoes.....DAYUM!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom