OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Anyone here with PS skills wanna render that Curry 1 Mid and low "Human Torch" cw?

Wanna see how awesome it would like lol.

You forgot to vacuum
321149_la.jpg

Personally, price wise, I wouldn't have minded a $20 price raise for the new "limited" c/w's because you know UA going to take advantage of the new hype off winning a championship/mvp. $180 is pretty excessive for a player's first signature shoe without any kind of performance upgrades. Still think the splash party is one of the best c/w's tho

With regards to limiting product, I think UA is largely doing so because they just lack a lot of necessary resources to churn out products and distribute merchandise.  You cannot flood the market if your shoes are only appearing in Champs, FL, and DSG brick and mortar stores.  UA has to greater inroads with vendors before that happens.  You can try selling direct if you have the proper infrastructure and logistics.  But I have a feeling UA don't have the capability to move such product yet.

Anyways back to the shoes.

Imagine if they made a "Human Torch" cw for the Mids and maybe even the lows.

I can see a gradient like cw of blue, yellow, orange and red representing a flames intensity and then with hints of speckles and metallic/chrome heel cup and UA logos making them an instant cop.

Anyone here with PS skills wanna render that Curry 1 Mid and low "Human Torch" cw?

Wanna see how awesome it would like lol.

hm...what do you mean by huuman torch CW?

Back
Top Bottom