OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Flipin around eBay and saw 2 fake birthdays. I feel sorry for the dude that's bidding on them.

I posted one of those ebay ads for birthdays a couple days ago in here. Was it the seller saying they glow in the dark and their family member from them from Asia? :lol:. Do you think the seller even knows they're fake? :nerd:
I was going to message the seller and tell them they are fakes then report the listing, but I didnt feel like wasting my time. Somebody will end ip buying them anyway.

But yeah, somebody is about to get GOT!:lol:

Last edited:
I posted one of those ebay ads for birthdays a couple days ago in here. Was it the seller saying they glow in the dark and their family member from them from Asia? :lol:. Do you think the seller even knows their fake? :nerd:

Yeah, somebody is about to get GOT!:lol:

Seller sounds sketchy, he knows their fake. He also says he knows nothing about it but he knows there supposed to be rare, and nobody has em.

On the eBay ad the inside panel says speedfoam on the official pics they say party. Plus the pics are bad I wouldnt touch em

Seller sounds sketchy, he knows their fake. He also says he knows nothing about it but he knows there supposed to be rare, and nobody has em.

Yeah true. I was trying to give them the benefit of doubt, but I think youre right. Not to mention the shape of the shoe is all wrong. And that broken English :lol:

I just checked their sold history, some fool paid $330 for a sz 12 :smh:

Last edited:

thanks guys, just retracted my did, would have gotten got
i wish you got em so u can post some pics of teh fakes up here .. theres not enough info on the fakes i need more comparisons eventhough i have seen some. from my understadng there are a few fakes out there a preimum quality and an horrible quality version where we can spot right away, the sole lining are super off and tags inside are different. 

i wish you got em so u can post some pics of teh fakes up here .. theres not enough info on the fakes i need more comparisons eventhough i have seen some. from my understadng there are a few fakes out there a preimum quality and an horrible quality version where we can spot right away, the sole lining are super off and tags inside are different. 
I would but Im not about to drop what was probably gonna end up being over $200 on fakes. just gonna pick up the Golf mids and be done with Curry's till the 2s come out most likely

I know this is a steph curry shoe thread but I see this hat come up every now and then here.. I got a cavs version of the finals hat via sports authority for a steal.. if you do not mind the logo or a warriors fan / lebron fan then yall need to jump on this View media item 1652300

Last edited:
I would def get the yellow low. If they were mids i'd pass. Given the fakes are in mid form i think the lows are legit. Hope they are like the Home release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom