OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Blah give me those triple blacks, and if I K on the splash party's so be it. The triple blacks are the 1st curry 1 my wife hasn't given me crap about wanting/buying

Just got my Scratch Green Lows from FedEx and I immediately started taking pics. Apologies to anyone annoyed by the amount of pics I have posted. I just wish someone had done this so I could see. This is for anyone curious about how the Scratch Green Lows look in person.
I have to admit that I was a little nervous about these but I have to say they are impressive in person. I was worried about what I would wear with these but I think they will look great with several things in my wardrobe. I went outside and took some pics in the sun so you all can get a real feel for them.
View media item 1660869View media item 1660890View media item 1660892View media item 1660893View media item 1660904View media item 1660906View media item 1660910

Just got my Scratch Green Lows from FedEx and I immediately started taking pics. Apologies to anyone annoyed by the amount of pics I have posted. I just wish someone had done this so I could see. This is for anyone curious about how the Scratch Green Lows look in person.
I have to admit that I was a little nervous about these but I have to say they are impressive in person. I was worried about what I would wear with these but I think they will look great with several things in my wardrobe. I went outside and took some pics in the sun so you all can get a real feel for them.
The lows fit much more compfy than the mids imo

Those Granny Smith green sour apple lows just doing too much in my opinion. Too much color loudness making them more suitable for kids.

Last edited:
Those Granny Smith green sour apple lows just doing too much in my opinion. Too much color loudness making them more suitable for kids.
I felt the same way about the Candy Reigns. The Red Orange and neon looked like vomit if all you ate was sour patch kids all day.  But the Greens would look good if you have a lot of green in your wardrobe.

Last edited:
I feel like the scratch greens would be easier to wear than most of the other curry c/w's casually b/c they are mostly tonal. Like how Mudiay rocked them, basic colored tee & some shorts
smokin.gif

I was worried about what to wear with them because I just buy them to wear casually. Now that I have them they are not going to be nearly as hard to match as I thought.

I like loud. My shoes frequently match nothing Im wearing. :lol:

At the end of the day buy whatever you want for whatever reason. I don't play basketball but I still love the comfort and look of the Curry One Low. I still haven't tried the mids but I hope to one day soon.

Back
Top Bottom