OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Splash Party's are a must have for me and those cost a whopping $180

which is why I'm trying so hard to convince myself not to get the all black gold pair since it's a short time between releases but daaamn they look good

Would have been cool if it had the yellow sole too

If this was my first Curry pair or if I had missed out on the MI30s, I would cop these without question.

Id bet the next man's butthole the ones with yellow sole end up in the championship pack

Just seems like the easiest and safe thing to do for ua

They already jacked up the price 60 bucks for the splash party

Jacked up the price 160 bucks for the champ pack

Seems only right the shenanigans continue lol

Last edited:
J
the ones with yellow sole end up in the championship pack

I'd be hurt if they pulled a dirty move like that.
Do we know if it is an actual pack or separate releases with same theme?

Last edited:
I dont think anybody knows anything yet...

For 400 bucks and only two shoes we better be getting tons of extras like an autograph pic, signed t shirt, carls jr gift certificate, and a sex toy modeled after his wifes mouth

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm not saying it's ok for them to drop packs like nike but if both shoes are dope and the come with extra goodies not just shoes then it's at least justified but i probably still wont grab unless they are a split pack or if it's a pack, granted the Yellow soled pair is in there, I can split it with someone.

I never bought a pack because I don't want a shoe I could be stuck with for the price i paid

Last edited:
and to think , i almost passed on the UAA just to wait for these E24....glad i pulled the trigger on the golds

I dont think anybody knows anything yet...

For 400 bucks and only two shoes we better be getting tons of extras like an autograph pic, signed t shirt, carls jr gift certificate, and a sex toy modeled after his wifes mouth
We all don't like the price hike that UA put on the Splash Party and Champ Pack but you just took it way too far bruh. Have some respect for Curry's wife Ayesha and the mother of his daughters. They're respectable people. I know you wouldn't want someone talking like that about your wife, daughter, sister, mother, grandmother, cousin, niece, etc.

We all don't like the price hike that UA put on the Splash Party and Champ Pack but you just took it way too far bruh. Have some respect for Curry's wife Ayesha and the mother of his daughters. They're respectable people. I know you wouldn't want someone talking like that about your wife, daughter, sister, mother, grandmother, cousin, niece, etc.
View media item 1664290

I have to get the all Black Mids Wednesday!!! [emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji]

I know this has been discussed but does anyone know what all shoe stores will be selling the All Black Mids???

Do those splash parties really glow in the dark?

Sorry bros, but I never liked that colorway until someone posted a picture of the confetti glowing in the dark?

If that is true, then those are a must cop for me :lol: . I can justify UA jacking up the price to make a shoe like that, probably hard to manufacture.

Man, those black/golds are sick......but I can only afford so much :smh:

And 2 pages of OAK > SF.... mannnn.... :smh: At least we have a b-ball team! Transportation will make it easy to get to games...

Last edited:
^^Not true. "Transportion" into and out of the city on a game night will be way worse than getting to O.co/Oracle. ...even with Bart/Cal tran.

Last edited:
struggling so hard with a decision right now to cop the black gold mids or wait it out or a non guaranteed BIRTHDAY release when everyone's copping+limited release..... Damn

Last edited:
Exactly me rn

The thing is I'm thinking of waiting out on the sliver of chance the people that say "$180? Ewe trash" actually DONT cop this time. That would be ample pairs but I don't know if I should ensure the heart break. Both look great. Birthdays got the edge but the limited cray cray hype got me in a slump already.

My plan is cop Blk/Yellow mids. Then TRY to cop 2 yeezy boost one to keep the other to flip or use as bait.

Back
Top Bottom