OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Hope this are as simple as the others. No in-store FTL, Champs, or FNL has me a little worried now

Can't believe FTL hasn't updated its launch locator. Maybe these are more limited than initially thought

buster posey ....GOAT career already (3x champ, MVP, comeback player, batting champ, etc.)

a UA athlete too lol

but yeah, curry is a bay area legend already

Specifically in the Bay Area I'd put Buster Posey over Stephen Curry at the moment.

Curry gets extra notice because of his down to earth personality and family which cater to the casual sports viewer. Not saying that is a bad thing, but if we are strictly speaking performance in their respective fields Posey has Curry beat.

Naw Curry >>>> Posey
How does the Bay Area feel about Colin Kaepernick?

Naw Curry >>>> Posey
So Raiders fans always say things to down play Kap, and compare him to RGIII, then bring up Derek Carr who is going to be the next Drew Brees.  49ers fans are divided.  Among 49er fans it is divided in the Faithful who believe that Kaep is the next Steve Young/ Falcons Michael Vick, to others who think it is time to start to look to move on right now.  I am one that thinks he can play well if he has a offense suited to his strengths and I suspect the pre-snap process he was asked to execute wasn't streamlined enough and created too many problems. But for most of us it is somewhere in the middle.

Last edited:

Hope this are as simple as the others. No in-store FTL, Champs, or FNL has me a little worried now
Are you 100% sure that this is not in store?

Man, I just decided I was gonna cop these and now it seems like they're gonna be hard to get.

Naw Curry >>>> Posey

in terms of what?? lol if you're talking about career accolades just realize i didn't put in everything buster has won so far ...but in terms of popularity, curry > posey cuz young people don't care about baseball and the MLB sucks at promoting their stars

and to stay on topic, the dark matter curry 1s have grown on me ....it sucks cuz i coulda easily got that pair back then too

Last edited:
Any other rumored releases of the Currys besides the triple blacks, grey lows, black lows, splash party's, and e24 lows?

sports talk = sports thread

As far as Eastbay goes- I live in CA and have ALWAYS been taxed by them...It isn't anything new.
Since that law in 2012 or 2013 was passed on online merchant taxes, that's when Eastbay had to start charging taxes especially in California. Those taxes go back to the state the buyer lives in.

Are you 100% sure that this is not in store?

Man, I just decided I was gonna cop these and now it seems like they're gonna be hard to get.
If you live in the NYC area just get them from the SoHo UA brand house or maybe the FTL HoH will have them.

Last edited:
So is it true that the blacks are an online only release? That was not expected. 

Also, can we expect the splash party's to be online only aswell? I am hoping to cop while I am in Florida. Do you think they will have raffles for these/open early. I've only ever experienced raffles for Js so not sure if its common for anything UA.

Since that law in 2012 or 2013 was passed on online merchant taxes, that's when Eastbay had to start charging taxes especially in California. Those taxes go back to the state the buyer lives in.
If you live in the NYC area just get them from the SoHo UA brand house or maybe the FTL HoH will have them.
Thanks, will cop in soho ua.

Just curious, I'd be able to get the birthdays from there as well right, even if it's online only?

Interesting, on the FTL release calendar all sneakers releasing on the 12 and 14 have the launch locator updated except for the black and gold Currys which still says 'coming soon'.

But if you click on any of the other sneakers you can still check where the Currys will be released:

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

Says first come first serve for the FTLs in my area. So I guess the Blackouts are not online only?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom