OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

wow it's 7:20am and i was able to add a pair on eastbay 
smokin.gif

Got my 2 pairs on UA and a back up pair on FTL in case UA pulls any funny business like they have been lately...

Footlocker stores that didn't get them in yesterday should get them in by today or tomorrow along with Black Lows and Grey Lows.

Footlocker stores that didn't get them in yesterday should get them in by today or tomorrow along with Black Lows and Grey Lows.
Thats wierd man cuz all the ftls around said that they have nothing on their manifest and they already recieved both lows even the hohs in s.cali..

Last edited:
couldnt get any, wont ship international.. cause of back order

dammmmmmmmm need 12 or 12.5

copped a 12 on FTL waiting on email.

going to local FTL to see if they have them and if they do then whenever the ftl pair comes in its going back

Grabbed a pair of size 11s from EB. Came to just under $140 w/tax and shipping. It's terrible that these shoes don't qualify for free shipping.

Yes it did n my buddy thats a store manger said he only has both lows still in the boxes and nothing about the mids
That's weird, maybe the in store stock was re-routed back to their main FTL/Eastbay warehouse and that's why they're back ordered on their websites.

Grabbed a pair of size 11s from EB. Came to just under $140 w/tax and shipping. It's terrible that these shoes don't qualify for free shipping.

I noticed that too. Tried to enter that free shipping code they have for orders over 75 and it wouldn't let me. That's really grimy considering these are CLEARLY over 75

Def head into FTL/HOH(if they have them in stock) and see if you can grab a pair then cancel the online pair if are not in the process to ship stage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom