OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

No footlockers in my area got these after locator said fcfs. Did get through on ftl though. Going to call tomorrow just incase all stores got delayed because ftl is on backorder

So much for the back order on FTL
[table][tr][td]UA CHARGED FOAM CURRY 1-BK/BK
Status: 1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP[/td][td]58723008 10.0[/td][td]Ordered: 1
Shipped: 0[/td][td]$119.99[/td][/tr][/table]
As is my EB order
[table][tr][th=""]Product Description[/th][th=""]Product Number[/th][th=""]Qty[/th][th=""]Unit Price[/th][/tr][tr][td]UA CHARGED FOAM CURRY 1-BK/BK
Status: 1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP[/td][td]58723008 10.0[/td][td]Ordered: 1
Shipped: 0[/td][td]$119.99[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
So much for the back order on FTL

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]UA CHARGED FOAM CURRY 1-BK/BK
[TD]58723008 10.0[/TD]
[TD]Ordered: 1

Shipped: 0[/TD]
[TD]$119.99[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

As is my EB order
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]Product Description[/TH]
[TH]Product Number[/TH]
[TH]Qty[/TH]
[TH]Unit Price[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]UA CHARGED FOAM CURRY 1-BK/BK
[TD]58723008 10.0[/TD]
[TD]Ordered: 1

Shipped: 0[/TD]
[TD]$119.99[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
You got two pairs ????

LE-SIGH.

Got to Newpark just after 10pm...no line...unfortunately the smallest size they received was 8.5. I was able to secure a pair for a homie though.

Why you do dis Under Armour!?!

if anybody has an extra size 10... please gimme a pm

the struggle is real!

I'm stuck at work and a homie went to stoneridge and got his size....

I feel like some buy/sell posts are okay depending on who it is and whats going on.  I post them in the flyknit racer to help people out and no admin seems to be bothered.  Just trying to help people out.  Its not like we are charging over retail or anything.

Tried on the scratch white mids and almost bought them because the girl helping me was so nice, helpful and kinda cute but i held out. :lol:

Last edited:
I feel like some buy/sell posts are okay depending on who it is and whats going on.  I post them in the flyknit racer to help people out and no admin seems to be bothered.  Just trying to help people out.  Its not like we are charging over retail or anything.

Read the forum rules, its definitely not allowed. Admins dont catch every post, unless someone reports it. They have several threads monitor. They will become more frequent in here if it continues to be a problem. Lets not get to that place.

if anybody has an extra size 10... please gimme a pm

the struggle is real!

I'm stuck at work and a homie went to stoneridge and got his size....

They didn't have size 10 anymore? He could've copped for you by getting back in line.

Back
Top Bottom