OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

can't get a pair in canada. There's like a size 15 on the site and sold out at foot locker. Dunno if too many people buying or not enough pairs in the country

Not me the colorway is too loud for my taste

I do like the candy reign name play on them

Whos gonna be the first to buys and blast candy rain on the boom box

That's a negative for me as well.

I dig the SC1, but not enough to go after that kind of colorway.  It's not substantially better than the CF Drive on court in any way.  I wouldn't be bummed about missing any of the next colorways until the lows release.

candy reigns will be copped eventually with bday coupon, no rush tho. My no. 1 probably. Homes are nice but basic. Copped those in case they sell out. Dark matters were dope but not my color. I usually need some red, gold, or yellow.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Don't know why so many are passing. This colorway is 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Underdog pair is going to be hard to resist for me...  Nothing crazy just well-executed imo

Don't know why so many are passing. This colorway is 
pimp.gif
You wearing them for ball only?

Candy reigns remind me of the asg xx8 SE which was my no. 1 out of xx8s

Seems like everyone has their own fav. No MP or KP for these Curry 1s. 

Last edited:
Played in my league game on Thursday night with the Curry 1's and I have to say that I may have a new go-to shoe.  The game was in an old middle school gym so the floor was horribly maintained and full of dust.  I was still able to have decent traction and have no slipping, but the bottom does pick up dust very quickly.  I also played for 4 hours yesterday at a YMCA with a very nice floor.  The traction was A-1 on that floor and had no issues whatsoever.  The charged cushioning was very responsive and seemed to break in over time.  I really felt it when I was trying to beat my man off of the dribble and drive to the hoop.  The ventilation and support are nice too as I did not feel any discomfort or restriction during my four hours of play.  The shoe is very comfortable and I forgot that I was wearing it when I was playing.  The heel lockdown is great however, I did have some dead space in the forefoot.  Overall, the Curry One performs great for me and I definitely recommend it to anyone who is thinking about buying a pair to hoop in.  BTW. I'm a 6'0 180lb guard FYI...

Ended up getting a pair of size 10.5 which is a half size up for me but they still fit me pretty well. Just happy I ended up with a pair of the homes

I hope you aren't gonna play in them.  I can't imagine going .5 up from TTS in these.

Out of curiosity, why didn't you get them when they were easily available?

Candy Reigns look a little bit better in person than I expected, but still not a cop. Probably gonna do a stock locate to get the dark matter....that colorway is awesome. 

Back
Top Bottom