OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Get a mid and save yourself 60 and 80 respectively. The low isn't the comfort machine the mid is

@Paul Is On Tilt

@thapointguy

Seems like all of us are waiting still....The last UA rep told me they tried to pull the shoes on Wednesday and Thursday from her order screen (Take it for what it's worth)....This is not looking good for us guys...How can they over sell when they allow our orders to go to Item will be shipped soon...

paul is on tilt paul is on tilt Are you size 9 too or 9.5? This is strange how some aren't shipped yet. Are you guys riding it out with UA or gonna give up and buy locally if they still have them?
I'm a size 9.

Wait so the low doesn't have micro G?
Its the sockliner thats not micro g. It can be changed switched if you have a mid.

I thought the lows were comfy when I tried them on and should make decent ball shoes based on the fit.  I just thought the mids felt a little bit better underfoot. Apparently its because of the sockliner. Its too soft for me.

I even like the PU insole in the Hyperchase more than the Lunar Insole (for playing). Lunars are way better for casual use.

Footlocker bayfair has 8.5 black and golds on display. Didn't ask what sizes they had. Champs has the new lows fsr looks like

Haven't caught up in a couple pages. Westfield Valley Fair Footlocker got restock on Gold banners. Smallest size is 8.5. Not sure biggest size but I see 11.5 on display. Just FYI for y'all!

Finally received a shipping confirmation from UA for the Banners.

It's coming from California. :nerd: Also, a size 9. Must've been an issue with the 9's and 9.5's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom