OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

honestly i don't think they were as limited as select camps . 
I would say the camps were for sure less because the event was smaller.

Who really knows for sure though, hype was much higher back then.
True.  I would still say the camps had less pairs based on the information that was out there.  Granted, it could be wrong some information is the right stuff.

Probably as limited but they were too close in color to the selects for some. Plus the finals/mvp were still fresh in people's minds when the selects dropped.

Probably as limited but they were too close in color to the selects for some. Plus the finals/mvp were still fresh in people's minds when the selects dropped.
Camps > E24s in general actually but the SC30 camp was a smaller event so maybe there were less shoes to be sold?!

Who really knows for sure though, hype was much higher back then.
definitely less hype which is nice.

There were only like 12 pairs of selects at FTL in the bay...where as this time they had about 40 pairs at each of the 4 stores for e24

Camps > E24s in general actually but the SC30 camp was a smaller event so maybe there were less shoes to be sold?!
probably true...the e24 is a pretty big event but not as much hype in the bay , probably because it's in NY

I personally like the e24 better. The camps were also split between mids and lows whereas the e24 were low only. Probably same numbers if you combine the mid and low select

So on FTL they said back-ordered until 9/4, but I just got an email from UPS saying I have a package coming from FTL soon.  Any idea about shipping dates?

So on FTL they said back-ordered until 9/4, but I just got an email from UPS saying I have a package coming from FTL soon.  Any idea about shipping dates?
They did that on the Banners too. I think its just a CYA technique in case there's an issue

seen them in person today and they're prolly the best lows next to the select camp (dont own) and bolt orange imo. Similar to the ice blue KD 5, the only kd 5 i own.

Also these are only $110 at 34 St. in NY. Coupon allowed too. My online pair was $138 after tax and shipping..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom