OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

you got your tickets?

curry 2 is said to be releasing this week for us Pinoys

I joined Limited Edt's contest. I was told they were giving passes and not tickets. The ones where your name is printed on it. I hope it is along courtside though.

WoW where you ge the MVP jersey? that is nice!

From a local shop in Manila, Titan 22. Check out their instagram @titan_22

@izio14

You do know the poster had fakes and wasn't legit on Curry 2 release here in the Phil.
yah...i know there are fakes (of course there will be fakes here in PH) but it seems that a UA Branch Managers in Manila have confirmed the release this sunday (or monday). 
and i asked a source from US and he said that the Curry 2s will be releasing on Asia first

Last edited:
Lets see this weekend then coz I doubt it would be a month early if it will release early. 1st week of Oct would be more believable. Either way hope its legit.

Last edited:
True, a fool but bold because I wonder how he knows for sure he'll get the pack.
He's either paying for that backdoor from a physical shop, or he doesn't know for sure. At least 50% of "pre-orders" on ebay get refunded. He doesn't have them in hand until he has them in hand, ya dig? 
laugh.gif

I still don't think these are a quick come up for anyone.

@izio14

I think its official now. Titan just posted a poster on their BGC branch! But a staggering price of 8800 php.

Philippines getting lucky again with early releases. He'll probably debut it on the UARoadShow.

View media item 1696731

Last edited:

Do we have a price point for the 2 yet in the US? Converted thats ~185
I thought US prices were at $140.
dont be worried guys...

Curry 2s should still be priced at 140$.
Curry 1s have the price tag of 7995 pesos 
and now the Curry 2s are going to cost 8800 pesos which is P805 ($17) more so the 140$ should be right...
shoe prices here are just higher compare to the prices in US

@izio14

I think its official now. Titan just posted a poster on their BGC branch! But a staggering price of 8800 php.

Philippines getting lucky again with early releases. He'll probably debut it on the UARoadShow.
told yah ;p

I never understood why the MI:30's get slept on with the UA Curry 1 fans. In my opinion, they are the best looking Curry's released to date behind the "Batman" and "Splash Party's". I love my pair.
The MI:30's where probably the quickest colorway to sell out next to the Homes and Dark Matter at that time.  The MI:30 where not sitting in bay area malls longer than a week for normal sizes. I remember people not being able to cop MI:30's a few days after release. I think only the Dark Matters where the ones that sold out quicker than the MI:30 at that time.

The Home's took a few days to sell out online, Candy Reigns, Underdogs, and Aways took about a week before they started to run out of certain sizes.  You got to remember the MI:30's released a month or two before the playoffs before they Curry Hype train hit full steam.

Last edited:
so champ pack is not 9/19 .... release dates removed from FL and EAST BAY.... @FRESHJ247 any update?

edit...moved to 10/20 for champ pack on east bay

Last edited:

so champ pack is not 9/19 .... release dates removed from FL and EAST BAY.... @FRESHJ247 any update?

I noticed that too... wonder why they decided to push back the release. Maybe to generate more revenue in Q4 for their basketball segment? Or maybe changing up the colorways in the package...

I noticed that too... wonder why they decided to push back the release. Maybe to generate more revenue in Q4 for their basketball segment? Or maybe changing up the colorways in the package...
or maybe they never had a date fixed and that things were just floated?

I haven't spoken to my UA rep since last week. I might see them this Friday and find out what's going on and let you all know.

I personally don't see them pushing it back until mid Oct. because it will delay the release of the Curry 2's. If I were a betting man I still say the championship pack is releasing in Sept. They probably will do the same with the "Championship Pack" as they did with the "Banners" release them the following week, so if not 9/19 then 9/26. But it wouldn't make sense for them to release a "Championship Pack" on 10/20 when Curry's first game of the new season is 10/27 and he will be wearing UA Curry 2's. But that's just my observation and opinion, NOT fact. I could be wrong.

I never understood why the MI:30's get slept on with the UA Curry 1 fans. In my opinion, they are the best looking Curry's released to date behind the "Batman" and "Splash Party's". I love my pair.
I agree @FreshJ247.  I love my pair as well.  The SC30 hype wasn't as mad then for the non hardcore Steph fan.  One of my favorite CW's for sure.  Would love a low in the MI:30.

Back
Top Bottom