OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Honestly, i don't really want the splash parties.

I just want the black/yellow joints and the all yellow ones...

anyone else with me???

or am i by myself on this one......?

Black and yellows are incredible.
Not interested in celebrating another man's birthday on my shoes.

I've lost interest already in these. UA took too long to release them. The Birthdays are Spring/Summer shoes. Had they not released the blk/gold I would be more hype for these.

Ok, I was just messing with you but I guess you couldnt tell. Seems like you really are kinda salty and taking it personally. Get over it, I am. It aint that serious "b"

Why dont you post a shoe pic then or something so that people are talking ...because until the pack releases, been nothing else to talk about. Seriously, how about we start collection pics?

Honey out! :wink:
waiting on your collection pics

Just so you know on the finishline app it says: white/SILVER/blue. This possibly means that the alone-release may have the "ugly" SP's as they were listed as: white/METALLIC SILVER/blue 1 month ago. JUST MY OPINION

This is the "Surprise Party" edition of the Under Armour Curry One. Originally a PE for Steph, they come in a white, silver and blue colorway. Featuring a white-based upper with silver and blue accents along with a multi-color graphic on the liner. A limited release, look out for them at select Under Armour accounts worldwide in early November of 2015. Retail is set at, $185.

Style Code: 1286288-100

Read more: http://*************.com/Sneakers/Release-Dates/#ixzz3o5VOMEoS

This is the "Surprise Party" edition of the Under Armour Curry One. Originally a PE for Steph, they come in a white, silver and blue colorway. Featuring a white-based upper with silver and blue accents along with a multi-color graphic on the liner. A limited release, look out for them at select Under Armour accounts worldwide in early November of 2015. Retail is set at, $185.

Style Code: 1286288-100

Read more: http://*************.com/Sneakers/Release-Dates/#ixzz3o5VOMEoS

If they aren't the chrome ones, why would anyone pay $185 for them?

I think UA handled the Splash Parties very poorly. They let the hype run wild for the span of half a year, trying to pull a Nike move but people are frustrated of all the speculation and they lost a majority of interest because of it. Personally I loved the color way but it's been so exposed and over hyped to the point where they're overplayed without even releasing. I would've bought at $185 no doubt if they had some concrete release prior but I'm done, and I think a lot of people are too.

With all the waiting I hope beast forget about them so I can buy a pair or two. One for ball and one to have on spare.

Yeah they have bad timing releasing the pack. Idk maybe they delay it to make more? So close to the release of the Curry 2s too but hopefully makes people not want the pack and move on to the 2s haha

Back
Top Bottom