OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Retail was way overpriced to begin with.

A $300 price point would have been perfect, especially since the shoes have no special added material/design compared to the other releases. $150 per shoe, as opposed to $120, but you're paying the extra $60 total for the box. This makes slightly more sense than $400 :smh:

Last edited:
No, he was saying the 1st image was with black light. The 2nd is actual glow in the dark, whether it was charged from black light or sunlight

So in other words YES, they glow in the dark.

Last edited:
That chrome would have made the shoe worth the $400, but the shoe isn't as appealing and worth the price hike imo. I passed on my size 12 that was a guaranteed pair for me. I told my connect/plus the non-chrome heel was a deal breaker for me.

Last edited:
so i was able to cop 2 pairs pretty happy about this. was up refreshing the page every 5 seconds since 6:30 pacific. gonna wear a set and keep a set for decoration. 

honestly didn't even expect resell to be like this, I should have copped the 8 I had carted when I had the chance
laugh.gif

My UA order shipped with 2 Day Air for free with Runners Shop, Thursday it is!

Congrats on all that wanted them & for those that are waiting until 6PM to claim pairs.

Back
Top Bottom