OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

UA uses smartpost? Thought the free shipping was still at least 3-day.

yeah i used the free shipping option and they came through lasership over night. maybe UA uses both depending on the location of where they're being sent?

yeah i used the free shipping option and they came through lasership over night. maybe UA uses both depending on the location of where they're being sent?

Not sure. My bro used the free shipping also and got his in San Francisco on Thursday. Smartpost is a FNL move, and for some reason always gets delivered to me on the WORST day lol.

Finishline needs to get their inventory together and ship out their stock for the online orders.

I placed my order around 6:57am and sizes didn't start selling out until after 7am.

Last edited:
I'm located in Puerto Rico guys so no ground shipping. I'd rather pay $15-20 for USPS Priority and get them in 3-4 days but they don't offer that option. Second time I've had to deal with this smartpost nonsense

I wonder why curry's run long for me. The times I've gone true to size it had some extra length, I really hope the 2s fixes this

My SP's from FNL has finally shipped out.

Now I can stop stressing and enjoy the Warriors 7-0 start and the Curry 2's.

There was someone here who called in to complain about the slow processing and ended up getting free shipping. I am jelly assuming he got it shipped. I want to save 10 shipping too.

Back
Top Bottom