OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Your best bet is probably eBay and in any color Curry didn't wear on court, like the golfs, gold banners, etc.
So I take it these are synthetic Leather?  Do they still fit TTS or should one go 1/2 a size up since synthetic leather models are narrower and more restrictive?  Does it break in easier than the Synthetic mids?  I stayed TTS on the synthetic Mids, and they were narrow at first but they broke in fine after about 5 wears.

I'm going to assume they meant 1/1/16, as opposed to 1/16/16.
Ya not sure why they would release 2 weeks later. Flash verified the staggered dates before UA confirmed it. Just glad they aren't stringing us along like they did with the splash parties.

Last edited:
So I take it these are synthetic Leather?  Do they still fit TTS or should one go 1/2 a size up since synthetic leather models are narrower and more restrictive?  Does it break in easier than the Synthetic mids?  I stayed TTS on the synthetic Mids, and they were narrow at first but they broke in fine after about 5 wears.

Same material as dubnations. Sizing wise it's really hard to say because these are only the second pair I went half up in, the first being the all Americans but only because the smallest was a 9 (I'm an 8.5). While the insole is thicker uncompressed, it may be softer so may not play as much of a role while standing, so for balling TTS may be okay. I gotta compare them to the dubnations though, but can't until at least late tonight.

Tired on the camp lows today and they were a bit long. Are these f&f going fit the same?

No, the camp lows are anafoam with the thinner micro G insoles, so they fit more like the mids. For me, anafoam plus micro G insole is half down, synthetic plus micro G insole is TTS, anafoam plus regular insole is TTS, synthetic plus regular insole is TTS or half up. This applies to both mids and lows.

Wait, I thought the micro G insoles on the "premium" lows like the Camps were thicker than the regular insoles on pairs like the Raiders and Dub Nation lows.

edit: I got rid of all of my pairs so I can't see for myself.

Last edited:
Wait, I thought the micro G insoles on the "premium" lows like the Camps were thicker than the regular insoles on pairs like the Raiders and Dub Nation lows.

edit: I got rid of all of my pairs so I can't see for myself.

I posted these before, but the micro G insoles are thinner but denser.

View media item 1849851View media item 1849852
Also, I just realized I might be confused what anafoam is. Apparently the F&F lows are anafoam, which would mean all the other white ones are also. I thought anafoam included that meshy outer shell like the homes, aways, MI30's, etc.

View media item 1849856

So should I be sizing down from the camp lows on these f&f lows? 
If anything you should go half a size up from what you normally wear for the synthetic leather curry 1  models.  I'll be going TTS for my online order and when I go instore I'll try on to see what fits better.

About 3 fsr at the smaller mall locations. Don't look too bad. Prolly pass. Don't own any lows, but maybe on discount for these. But I doubt they'll last, other people I see are craving them gold glitter.

Has anyone figured out how or what to use to stop the toe portion from peeling when playing basketball?

Back
Top Bottom