OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

checkout, paid with paypal was charged but never received confirm email. shortly after paypal refunded my payment as well . either way site didn't work , checked out at east bay . gl all
Gotcha. That's not a true FNL cancellation though. Sounds like a problem with FNL communicating with the Paypal site, which happens way too often on their site. 
mean.gif

got out of the shower at exactly 10 am conpletely forgetting about these. Hopped onto FTL, Eastbay and FNL. FNL was out of my size 10, FTL gave me a wait time trying to check out, and eastbay checked out ASAP. Glad I got my pair, had no idea FNL was doing free shipping though, thatd be a nice bonus.

My bros never use PayPal for big releases. Never ever.

It essentially leaves the web site. Goes to PayPal. Comes back. And you lose your place/pair.

Got order confirmation from eastbay. Once they ship all is good.

Remember UA.com is releasing on 1/16 as well

Ima try calling customer service and getting free shipping on my EB order

Last edited:
Well since I couldn't get a 7.5 on FNL to use my rewards (which expire today), I'll try to scoop from UA. I really wanted a size 7 anyway. I'll go back later today and rep everyone who tried to help, but I'm going back to sleep now. Lol

BTW, I finally got chrome desktop product page to stay on desktop by clearing my cookies, but it was too late.

Last edited:
Got 8.5 but need a 9.
eyes.gif
 Probably long shot but message me if you got 9 but want to swap with size 8.5. 

if i was able to get two separate orders into Eastbay for both size 10's, will they cancel one or both??

Went straight to FTL in the am and they told me 3 pairs for person. Then try on finishline hope to use my reward but sold out real fast. Still good that I got my size from store.

Struck out at a small local footlocker as two guys in front of the line took both of the only size 11's. Drove to valley fair hoh, and they still had an 11 for me at 10:45a.

Last edited:
Copped at Champs SaMo with ease. Nobody in line and even got to try them on and browse around. Around 11:00 AM.

I know Finishline can be annoying (dropping five minutes early, tons of checkout errors and paypal loans), but I do appreciate the free shipping on these and was also able to call and get my 20 rewards posted on after the order (I've done this several times with hyped releases on FNL - checkout as quickly as possible and have them apply the coupons later).

Back
Top Bottom