OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I will say Oneness is good. I ordered the night and they shipped next day. Answered emails fast and never had an issue. I would definitely but from them again.

i got charged too , and refunded after a week
and yes... this is another issue with them
they not answering their customers...
i hope you will get your shoes...
keep us update please
Update: just got the Lux from Concepts today after come back from work. A lot better in person than pics.

Last edited:
Black/chrome and Navy/gold Lux are good on coupons on FTL/Eastbay. 15% and $20 off codes you can find through your favorite cashback site.

Man, that sucks, I ordered the black leather pair from concepts and they sent me the black suede pair. Freaking sucks. 

Anyone have a contact number for Concepts? The numbers I'm seeing online don't work...says it's been disconnected!!!

Thanks. 

@Bruyo17 dang hella shady.... hopefully you get what you want
Yeah it sucks...I'm looking online now and it sounds like they are a shady group of people. I am going to have a hard time getting this resolved. 

If anyone knows of a legit place I can still get a pair of the black leather pair with gum bottoms, let me know. 

Thanks. 

Just trying to help out fellow Curryers... and I'm just chilling waiting for my mailman.... he has my note 7! Hella excited

Can we do 15% + 20$ off all together? How? Thanks.

I think he means sites offer those discounts. Like befrugal has 15% or a 20$ off coupons. You can only apply one though. But they do give you cash back to a PayPal account. Like today, I ordered a pair of Vick we from Footaction and I used the 15% off, it had free shipping, plus 12% cash back gets credited to my befrugal account

Here are my Curry Luxes...my god the leather on these are nice, especially the black leather/gum pair. The black pair could be my favorite pair of shoes out there right now. The suede ones are the ones that Concept mistakenly sent me, so those are probably going back. I dunno, I might just keep them. 

I think this has already been discussed but just have to reiterate: what the heck is Jordan Brand giving us if they can't give us a shoe with this kind of leather at the 220/190 price point, but UA can at the 150 price point??

Here are my Curry Luxes...my god the leather on these are nice, especially the black leather/gum pair. The black pair could be my favorite pair of shoes out there right now. The suede ones are the ones that Concept mistakenly sent me, so those are probably going back. I dunno, I might just keep them. 

I think this has already been discussed but just have to reiterate: what the heck is Jordan Brand giving us if they can't give us a shoe with this kind of leather at the 220/190 price point, but UA can at the 150 price point??

View media item 2141481

I got the white ones, and my goodness, I like them. Mine have a few little blemishes, but I like them a lot. Personally, i don't buy much JB stuff because I finally realized their quality for price is not great. Obviously, any company wants to maximize on each , but I feel JB has just pushed a little too hard. I feel like UA is still on the "rise" trying to steal away customers. To me, the comfort/style/price point all match. It was a no brainer.

I got the white ones, and my goodness, I like them. Mine have a few little blemishes, but I like them a lot. Personally, i don't buy much JB stuff because I finally realized their quality for price is not great. Obviously, any company wants to maximize on each , but I feel JB has just pushed a little too hard. I feel like UA is still on the "rise" trying to steal away customers. To me, the comfort/style/price point all match. It was a no brainer.

Mann, the leather is so buttery on these. All that BS JB "remastered" crap, can't even come close to the quality of the Luxes. Bravo UA.

Back
Top Bottom