OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Whats the real RD for the mvps? Is it june 13 or 20? And is the playoffs colorway really confirmed to release on may 22nd?

MVP's confirmed for 6/13. I'm trying to edit the damn thread, but my internet setup is complicated and it doesn't give me an easy way to edit (pretty much looks like Matrix code).

I get the feeling they have been in the works since before the season ended. Curry was pretty much a lock to win it. They probably drew up preliminary plans for an MVP colorway midway through the season or even earlier. For all we know this colorway and several others were created months ago and they just needed a reason to release them.

I'm glad I held off on other colorways. I just played in Dark Matters today and I love running in these, not just playing but literally running and sprinting. Playoffs, Lows and the MVP's on deck. It is so hard to screw up black/white/gold colorways and they did that one nicely.

Where did you guys get 6/13 from?  All the sites I've read including Flashsole and UA say its 6/20?

Where did you guys get 6/13 from?  All the sites I've read including Flashsole and UA say its 6/20?

Thats what Im also asking. I saw UA site saying its june 20. And I didnt see any news from UA for the playoffs colorway that they say would be released on may 22nd.

Playoffs are 5/22 and its Finishline & UA.com

MVP Pair - 6/20

Both are said to be limited as ****.

playoffs are whateves, but them mvp are just different enough from the MI:30 to still get

i added to cart for a medium shirt, but didn't complete. now no more mediums... me sad

Not having a uniformed date across the board is ridiculous at this point. Hearing from the most credible people at UA that the 13th was the date. 
Whats the real RD for the mvps? Is it june 13 or 20? And is the playoffs colorway really confirmed to release on may 22nd?
Playoffs confirmed for May 22nd at Finishline and Ua.com. No word on Brand Houses yet. 

June 20th isn't too far away for acquiring materials/getting them right for this shoe, producing/manufacturing so I assume numbers won't be huge.... Someone correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that a very short turnaround time from announcing to selling? I'm not going to get my hopes way up cause I bet these are going to be hard to get...

Pretty sure that UA was expecting Curry to win the MVP just like most everyone else that's an NBA fan. He was a run away winner with the votes, it wasn't even close. Best player on the best team this season equals 2014-2015 MVP.

6/13 for the MVPs would be good.  I like the idea of 7 days earlier haha.  I need them so bad.  Thanks flash sole for the clearing the misinformation.

Back
Top Bottom