OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

UA seemed super easy. Got an 11.5 and 12. Will see which pair fits better and return the other one. Free 2-day shipping too.

Both UnderArmour.com and FNL went live a few minutes early. Was able to get a pair from each site but I couldn't get my Rewards on FNL to work :smh:

UA site is all confused, you refresh once it has fsr, refresh again only large sizes are avail...:smh:

easy my ***, sizes 8-10 were gone the second fnl went live (bots?) and when UA finally had the FSR up, site won't let me add to cart.

Sucks.

Finishline has been posting the link to the shoes all week through their blog. With UnderArmour I just kept refreshing the main checkout page until they showed up.

I knew these were going to sell fast especially in my size cause even the taxi camo sold out in my size on all sites just a couple hours after release.

These selling out quick because they're a limited release compared to the other earlier CW's. Plus hype has picked up since he won the MVP and the Warriors are winning. GO DUB NATION!!!

Back
Top Bottom