OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Out of curiosity which FL is this? Didn't know anybody did guaranteed pairs in the bay.
For me it was in Palo Alto, next to Fry's elecrtonics.  Called in at 10am this morning and they just opened the list.  Zoomed over there right away and was the second person to get on the list.  They only looked like they got about 10-15 pairs and mostly 1 or 2 in each size.  I'm betting that list is full by now, because 2 people signed up after me as I walked out the store.

UA_Curry1_01.jpg

UA_Curry1_03.jpg

UA_Curry1_04.jpg

UA_Curry1_02.jpg

UA_Curry1_06.jpg

UA_Curry1_08.jpg

UA_Curry1_11.jpg

fire

For me it was in Palo Alto, next to Fry's elecrtonics.  Called in at 10am this morning and they just opened the list.  Zoomed over there right away and was the second person to get on the list.  They only looked like they got about 10-15 pairs and mostly 1 or 2 in each size.  I'm betting that list is full by now, because 2 people signed up after me as I walked out the store.
i heard about the palo alto store doing guaranteed pairs around 1130 when i called them. whent to go out there but got stuck on 101. traffic was STOPPED due to what i think was an accident so i had to turn around and head back to work since i was on lunch. Hopefully i get a call back from one of these raffles

Right on, and congrats on locking a pair. Was just curious since I usually only hear about stores outside of the Bay/Cali doing guaranteed pairs instead of normal raffles.

yea it was Palo Alto , I got there around 11:30.

Anyone have early links? Online or bust for me, pissed that I had no idea raffles were being done for the MVPs. I mean it didn't say online and i had no idea till Wednesday that they were doing raffles :frown:

^^Doesn't seem like it. ...or none of us got a call. :lol:

Doesn't FTL usually call on Wed/Thurs?

Last edited:
happy friday fellas... dubnations came in yesterday and straight to feet they go! hoping to lock up the mvp pair tomorrow. Long shot but does anyone know anyone looking to get rid of the home cw in a 12 or 12.5? Totally regret sleeping on that pair now. 

Anyone know where sunvalley mall in concord usually do the guarantee tickets at? Im at the mall but don't know where to go lol

UA seems to be suggesting these are limited, just sent out a tweet saying that as a limited release, cap of two MVPs per account on UA.com.    Still not as limited as the dubnations probably.

MVP PE releasing ONLY in NBA store in NYC tomorrow smh Bay Area gets no love man. If anyone in NYC can get me a 9 or 9.5 I'd appreciate it greatly :nerd:

On a good note, my boy was able to lock me a pair of the regular MVP shoe :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom