OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Jeez feels like im trying to get a pair of jordan 1s not under armour. shoe game is crazy

Ask Under Armour
‏@AskTeamUA
We are currently experiencing an issue that is preventing all customers from checking out. Our Team is working hard to get that corrected.

lol...can't handle the traffic

Item is in cart @ UA, but the site is obviously overloaded. So is their toll-free line...busy signal or "your call did not go through." Live chat, no chance.

I learned on releases like this dont play around on FNL... Dont even try with your WC... just call and add it after.

ya its a wrap at finishline. went my cart in another window and it was empty. went back on the page and tried to add. everything oos

WOW got all the way through on FNL put in card and boom cart jacked FML

Lol..all the hype that the thread built up only for some under armors and the resellers to swoop in and cop everything to sell back to yall for jordan prices.....lets see if my theory plays out

UA going thru the growing pains...

Got to the checkout page only to get maintenance screen...

Lol..all the hype that the thread built up only for some under armors and the resellers to swoop in and cop everything to sell back to yall for jordan prices.....lets see if my theory plays out

Right, because this thread is solely responsible for building hype. Not the fact that these are an mvp cw. *****.

Might have to take my chances on unclaimed pairs... Doubt it tho, everyone will be picking these up with only $120 price tag

Back
Top Bottom