OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I went to FNL serramonte friday and they said they got them and sold out in 30 min, i also noticed hidden hype selling them when i walked by :smh: :lol:
I called this location throughout the week to see if there getting the shoe but I was told they weren't getting them which didn't make sense considering this store was listed as one of the location that was getting the shoes. On Thursday I was basically getting yelled at right from the start of the conversation

View media item 1548191
I sympathize with anyone who didn't get a pair.
If the shoes were going to be so extremely limited, why not hold a raffle instead?
Why waste so many peoples' time if only a handful are going to be able to buy the shoes?
I know there was a lot of interest around the country, but it's crazy out here in the Bay.
If I go by Rodrigo's list, less than 100 pairs were available at retail in this area. :\

Could anyone helpe find boy sizes of the curry 1s? I can't seem to find any to buy my little sister.

I called this location throughout the week to see if there getting the shoe but I was told they weren't getting them which didn't make sense considering this store was listed as one of the location that was getting the shoes. On Thursday I was basically getting yelled at right from the start of the conversation
@rodrigofresh  see this ? poor customer service

That traction pattern looks mean. Should please most people. Not typical herringbone throughout, but looks strictly performance oriented. I'm glad they didn't force any UA pattern into the heel or forefoot.

My local FNL had almost a full size run of Dub Nations yesterday morning... couldn't believe it.  The store is close enough to Davidson that I thought it would have sold out instantly too.  

My local FNL had almost a full size run of Dub Nations yesterday morning... couldn't believe it.  The store is close enough to Davidson that I thought it would have sold out instantly too.  

Looks like you bought everything that was left >D

Hey all, 

I just wanted to make sure I have all the Curry 1's Player Exclusives stored and filed. I like keeping track of these things and just want to make sure I'm not missing any. 

1.  Black History Month

2. Splash Party

3. Chinese New Year 

4. Yellow Upper w/ Blue 

5. Black upper w/ yellow

6. Black History Month's w/ volt (thanks to nsquared8)

6 PE's. With the 9 releases I have a total of 14 Curry 1's that are official. 

Were there any PE's did I miss? Which PE is your favorite? 
clearer pics

Last edited:
Can't believe I missed out on the playoffs..I didn't think they would sell out..smh

I'll call my local finishline and see if they still have 'em..

Yesss I just called my local Finish Line and they have 1 pair left and it's my size! 

Now I have to drive an hour to get 'em but it's worth it. Do you think they can put the pair on hold until later today or ship it?

Father to son will be my first pair.

Also holding hope for the lows. Curry rocking them all the time in practice

Terrible. This limited crap is what turn people off to nike

Under armour is supposed to be an alternative to that crap

Next thing you know the curry iv will be 200 bucks

Back
Top Bottom