OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

UA techs over there at HQ tripping out. Dunno wtf just hit them. They have no idea what to do. Bout to reboot that server. LMAO

came to work on saturday like

fire_community.gif

Last edited:
Got cart jacked on FNL at 7am and never got through the splash page again. SMH. Oh well they're just shoes. Still got all my other Curry One cw's to rock: Home, Dark Matter, Candy Reign, Underdog, Away, MI30, and Dub Nation. Waiting for the Father To Son to complete the original cw's.

On to the next one. On, on to the next one.

Last edited:
I don't get  how UA wouldn't be prepared for this. Didn't they learn from the DubNations?? And that was limited to just them and FL. This was supposedly a larger release and still the same **** like DubNations.

Hire the right tech people or just make any Curry's from here on $300. 

but this is exactly what UA wants. a bunch of us sitting at our computers on a saturday morning. and we'll do again next weekend for the father to son's. and for the curry 2. etc etc

if i dont see something in my cart by now on UA, im screwed right? still been loading since 956. debating throwing in the towel

have the MVPs in cart..and i forgot i didn't have a UA account. Try to create one and can't do that either 
mean.gif

if i dont see something in my cart by now on UA, im screwed right? still been loading since 956. debating throwing in the towel

doesnt seem like they've sold that many/any according to their twitter. they r rebooting so i think we all have the same fair (slim) chance as of right now

Curry 2's look exactly the same as the One.

We'll definitely only get 1 or 2 cw's since I'm a Bay Area native Warriors and Curry fan.

I have 3 computers and 2 phones tryin' to get through and nothing... :frown:

According to UA, "We will release an update when the checkout page has been corrected. Again we apologize and hope to be up and running soon."

Did you use paypal? cos i used paypal. When i checked out from pp nothing happened but I received an email from them that i submitted an order to Fnl.

Were the past orders u had from them also limited?

Both limited and GR... Both paypal and CC... FNL is unpredictable bro when it comes to that.

Keep checking your paypal... You should get something from paypal first if it didnt go through. If you haven't yet then go to church with your phone and pray until you get email confirmation from FNL.

Some BS at UA. I got through on the phone trying to place a phone order, rep told me to call back when the site is back up. I'm heated

I've waited 45 minutes for him to tell me to call back, tried to get some kind of assistance but was unsuccessful... SMH :smh:

Last edited:
I already got an email from pp that i submitted an order in the amount of for the kicks. When i submitted it, nothing happened i just went back to my cart. Then i opened my email and saw paypal's email, it's really ******ed

Go login to paypal and check what it says in there... Should give you more of a better idea.

Back
Top Bottom