OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

cavs have the best player in the world at the moment. and he has been playing out of his mind. I want gs to take it too but if they lost to lebron id have to say he earned it more than them choking.

It's a choke job no matter how you put it if they lose these finals... No way you should lose to 1 guy. Never happened in history. Team game... Cavs team are out talented and out manned.

Cavs reserve players have been playing out of their minds in the past two playoff series and in the Finals. Game 4 showed that their are physically and mentally breaking down. Warriors made the correct adjustments just like in the Memphis series. Plus they knew LeBron and Co would wear down eventually. Warriors in 6.

Reason Cavs have no business winning this series... They are out talented and out manned. How you gonna let Della stop you?

Reason Cavs have no business winning this series... They are out talented and out manned. How you gonna let Della stop you?
Despite this - they have the best player in the world.  They can beat the Warriors.

Or the Warriors simply need to play better.  Bogut needs to show up.

It's a choke job no matter how you put it if they lose these finals... No way you should lose to 1 guy. Never happened in history. Team game... Cavs team are out talented and out manned.
firs time for everything i cant see it as a choke job if players step up for the cavs and they win thats just how the cookie crumbles. Choke jobs are reserved for those situations like a team being up 3-0 or 3-1 and losing a series or up big in a game and losing said game
#Currynone

Warriors could have swept this series in OT for games 1 and 2 plus they almost came back in game 3 but Cavs got lucky with calls going their way, curry turnovers and the Deli man future sandwich maker with the lucky and 1 shot. Game 4 was a blowout and probably a foreshadowing of the rest of the series.

After seeing everyone go through this kinda makes me think UA is pulling the most ****** up joke. Seriously?!?! The company is too small to pull off this Nike ****. One mistake and it'll destroy them. They don't have backup revenue to keep doing what they're trying to do. I can't completely bash since I was pretty butthurt too until I got a pair of DubNations but this needs to be Fixed

got greedy this morning

got into finishline, had it ready to check out in paypal, but tried to go back and add ebates cash back

didn't get back into the site until it was sold out 

i like the shoes but not too broken up, i hate paying retail plus shipping

Last edited:
firs time for everything i cant see it as a choke job if players step up for the cavs and they win thats just how the cookie crumbles. Choke jobs are reserved for those situations like a team being up 3-0 or 3-1 and losing a series or up big in a game and losing said game

Bro before the series even started and before Irving went down... Warriors were the heavy favorite to win. 67 wins one of the best team historically. Top offense with #1 defense... Your playing a team without 2 allstars, 2 of their top 3 players. Lebron is shooting 39% for the series. Probably one of the lowest shooting percentage performance in Finals history..

Cavs are not beating the Warriors. They are beating themselves.

Back
Top Bottom