OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Got em at Lids. Called at the right time. Dude returned 4 hats. Girl hid them behind the counter, fcfs. Good thing, there were a few looking at other Dubs hats.

Probably wear it with the Underdogs first.

^^Bro, thats exactly why I got it at LIDS instead of Dixks. :wink:

You should be able to take it back if you want and get it stiched. ...but pick a different design.
Dont be biting my style!! :lol:

Is there a service charge? I'll get Harrison Barnes if they have that. Since he's with Adidas it's only right 8)

Yes, don't buy from the Warriors store, they jacked up their prices. :smh:

I'm ordered from fansedge.com and you can use code freeship or shipsfree and it.... ships fo free.

I ordered a grey shirt yesterday and it shipped today. Don't believe these estimated ship times.

I got grey shirts for the fam, a hat, a beach towel, and a car window decal.

My order shipped a few hrs ago. 
nthat.gif

My UA order was sent overnight mail, should be here Saturday 

But you're close Maryland though right? This stuff ships from MD if Im not mistaken, so you'd definitely be more likely to get yours way before any of us, epecially us on the Westcoast.
Not hatin though since I got a pairs in store :smile:

Heads up to all, Giants Dugout stores are also selling warriors gear too. Certain stores only got 6 dozen of them hats tho.

Is there a service charge? I'll get Harrison Barnes if they have that. Since he's with Adidas it's only right 8)
Last time I checked he wasn't on there. It was just Curry-THompson-Draymond Green. It's $11.99. They might've gotten Barnes tho, since they usually get more players if it reaches the championship.

got my pair from UA this morning. next day.. impressed. If only FTL, FNL, and NDC did the same

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom