OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Hey guys I have a question to ask about the legitamacy of the NBA conference Finals Snapback the Black with the Finals wording. could someone point me in the right direction to ask? 

In the meanwhile I found this which is far lower than all the other ones but I'm kind of questioning it. want to know if its legit or not. 

I'll post the ebay page here if im allowed to..
View media item 1596400View media item 1596402

idk to me it just looks off but I'm really hoping its legit. Thanks

Need better pictures, but the first thing I notice is the Warriors logo looks a little too high. The bottom of the logo should line up closer to the bottom of the F.

What is up with the constant non Curry 1 chatter? Back to the Currys!!!

Finally tried the MVPs on. Def feel snugger than the others.

Hey guys I have a question to ask about the legitamacy of the NBA conference Finals Snapback the Black with the Finals wording. could someone point me in the right direction to ask? 

In the meanwhile I found this which is far lower than all the other ones but I'm kind of questioning it. want to know if its legit or not. 

I'll post the ebay page here if im allowed to..

idk to me it just looks off but I'm really hoping its legit. Thanks
Just to help out a brother out. I know exactly which listing you're talking about. I asked for pics of the undercrown but am still waiting from the seller.  That's where you can really tell if it's legit. All black piping underneath with a stamped Adidas button in the middle and only one tagging on the left with Finals and udneanth a white tag that sayd made in Bangladesh. I'm looking for one for my friend but this seller hasn't responded. I strongly urge for you to make sure its real. There are cheaper fake ones nonetheless

Don't mean to derail the thread. Hope that helps.

o get back on topic, does anyone have a connect for the MVP's in 11.5 at around $300. That's as how as I'll go and that's still a ripoff. q

Anyone have a good sock recommendation for the Underdogs? I know it's a basic color combo, but I still like a good match. 

Thinking these for going brand conscious. 

These because they look comfortable.
Check out Stance Basketball socks. They often have cool colorways.

Anyone know where to get some white dash laces preferably with blue or yellow? I want to put some contrast in the curry 1 lows if I do cop. (I most likely will since nothing else good is releasing)

Anyone size up .5 size for MVPs compared to their other Curry Ones? Does it feel like the right choice or does it feel like there's too much room now?

Anyone size up .5 size for MVPs compared to their other Curry Ones? Does it feel like the right choice or does it feel like there's too much room now?
I did just that as was suggested by fellow members. I shouldve listened to myself and got my normal UA size 12. So now I have a size 12.5 to size swap available. Go with your normal size in Curry 1s

I did just that as was suggested by fellow members. I shouldve listened to myself and got my normal UA size 12. So now I have a size 12.5 to size swap available. Go with your normal size in Curry 1s
mannnn if you don't need that size 12.5 i will gladly take it off your hands provided you aren't trying to kill my pockets lol

laugh.gif

Im a true size 9.5 and I own a pair of MVPs in a size 9.5 and 10. The 9.5 was kinda snug on the sides and I prefer to wear these casually with a slightly looser fit. The size 10 fit pretty good on me, not snug and not overwhelmingly big at all.

It all depends how you guys like to wear your shoes. I don't ever plan on wearing these to hoop in, so going 0.5 size up was ideal for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom