OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Traction getting terrible ratings.

Are yall gaurds? just curious.

traction is a big concern for me. and if so these gold banners may not get court time. 

Traction getting terrible ratings.

Are yall gaurds? just curious.

traction is a big concern for me. and if so these gold banners may not get court time. 
Im a guard on a highly competitive level and i think that this guys are just crybabys at least for me traction isnt a concern. Not kobe 9 but definitely not bad

Tried them on real quick when they arrived. Got these in my true size, they definitely fit more like mids since the insoles are micro G. Almost felt a little big. Go with whatever size you are in mids.

View media item 1688922

I didnt like e24s the Orange camo seemed to me like cheetos stains. Anyway will you cop the championship pack? I may not be copping them. Im going straight for bdays

Yeah i think its just me. Anyway im feeling f&f cw but not the mid one on championship pack so bdays are gonna be my cop

I remember one dude said finish line will have the bdays on 8/1. So keep an eye out for a quick strike on UA and FL.

the splash parties for me because I prefer mids to play in. If there was a f&f mid I would prob take the f&f

Tried them on real quick when they arrived. Got these in my true size, they definitely fit more like mids since the insoles are micro G. Almost felt a little big. Go with whatever size you are in mids.
fire man....i have no problems with traction... i'm like a stretch 4...lol...can't wait to play in these tonight

So do yall like the splash parties or the f&f pair better? Just curious to hear what people think
i like them both...splash to play and f&f for casual...that's what i'm doing with those. Although Splash might just end up as a collectors item with Curry 2 coming out

Rep'ed ordered a home in my size 10, but I just for fun added 30+ MI30 size 11.5s. Im waiting for the this is an error and we're canceling email from FTL

Back
Top Bottom