OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

There's slim to no chance of these FTL.com orders shipping. Its all store stock
[table][tr][td]SHIP FROM STORE SKU
Status: WAITING FOR ORDER APPROVAL[/td][td]MISCSFS[/td][td]Ordered: 1
Shipped: 0[/td][td]$107.99[/td][/tr][/table]

Saw some stuff on the champ pack with this image posted. Will save me 400.00 unless the other shoes incredible

E24s are crazy in hand. If Curry's line really takes off, it's going to be one of the pairs people really wish they had grabbed down the line.

E24s are crazy in hand. If Curry's line really takes off, it's going to be one of the pairs people really wish they had grabbed down the line.
i agree...my wife said that was the best color . she's given me funny looks on all the other colors...lol

i agree...my wife said that was the best color . she's given me funny looks on all the other colors...lol
Well if you are a 30 years ole 6ft tall 200 lbs and youre actually wearing the Candy Reign with some pink socks i would also make fun of you. I think the Candy Reign should be for younger players Lol. Any other colorway looks just cool

Ok so here is the deal. Straight from a UA rep that I'm cool with.

The champ pack drops Sept. 19th it will be the yellow and black Curry 1's (someone posted them on here they are the ones with the yellow sole) and the "Splash Party". The "Splash" party will also re-release solo Oct. 3rd.

The champ pack drops Sept. 19th it will be the yellow and black Curry 1's (someone posted them on here they are the ones with the yellow sole) and the "Splash Party". The "Splash" party will also re-release solo Oct. 3rd.
Contemplating if I should just pass on these and consider my Curry 1 collection complete. I like the Black and Yellows, but paying $200 for those when I have the Banners and another $200 instead of $180 for the Splash Parties. Was willing to pay $400 for the White Gold Lows and what ever they paired with it even if garbage, but now, undecided.

Naw cant be, need the YELLOW BLUE pair

Can someone re post the ones with the yellow sole?
These are what he was wearing when they won the Finals. They should have never released the black banners if they where going to release these Yellow sole blacks, and should have released the Yellow Taxi upper, Royal blue ones instead.

Last edited:

Source?

Back
Top Bottom