OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

GO A HALF SIZW DOWN. I own three curry 1's now and I love the fit and they are all a half size down. Trust me. However, I did get my champ pack at my regular size because I hope to keep them for a while. 
Not every feet is like yours. He should buy ONE a size down and try it if it doesnt feels good he should return them and just buy his regular size IMO

Its possible but the fit would literally be snug especially around the toe box area. Half sized down on one of my curry 1 pairs and its pretty safe to say I dont wear them often as my regular sized gold banner 1s.

If they're anafoam, I think if you wore them more they'd actually fit better. I have a few half size down pairs and they fit perfectly after some wear.

Just called foot locker valley fair about the splash party release. They said its first come first serve, no raffle. Called great mall and they said their not getting them. I'm confused.

Just called foot locker valley fair about the splash party release. They said its first come first serve, no raffle. Called great mall and they said their not getting them. I'm confused.

I'm sure their procedure will change as it's a week away. Check back on the launch locator in a few days for when they update it with info. Tuesday release so I welcome if it was FCFS. Would get a second pair to paint the heel chrome.

Chrome paint?

A real Curry One fan would get the shoe chrome plated. (and real gold on the box)

How are the splash parties for playing for those who have played in them? They're synthetic leather and not anafoam right?

I respect your info. But man, you sure got the 'i told you so' going on recently. People still doubting you?
Lol of course. UA is being very secretive about this restock though. The shoes shipped out warehouses yesterday so expect something tomorrow or Thursday. I can't confirm if there will be an online restock, but keep your eyes open for it.

Yeah FNL has had their launch locator up for the Splash Party.  I was going to go to my local one tomorrow and see if they were doing a raffle or a FCFS.

About to return my champ pack if they do the solo release of the SP. Makes no sense why they are releasing twice smh

what size do u wear? if ur a size 9.5, im interested
smile.gif
size 10

Back
Top Bottom