OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Didn't even know Under Armour at MOA got the Splash Parties. Walked in copped an 11.5 (size 12 was sold out) with ease. Had plenty of sizes left they said last night. These look really nice in person honestly. Glad I didn't have to cop the pack to get these. Now to try and find Homes, and MVPs for reasonable prices. Only curry 1s i don't have and actually want. 

i feel kind of bad now. i really dont like the way my curry 2 feel compared to the 1. shoulda copped the splash parties just cuz they a 1 lol

i feel kind of bad now. i really dont like the way my curry 2 feel compared to the 1. shoulda copped the splash parties just cuz they a 1 lol

I agree the show is great except the ankle part is not confidence inspiring . I guess wearing ankle braces would be the solution

Haha nice. Patience paid off. Barely lol. Good thing you're up to see the restock.
i got lucky lol. Had class early today so woke up early and always do a quick NT skim before leaving the house.

That collection up there will be worth a lot in a few years if kept DS

Last edited:

i got lucky lol. Had class early today so woke up early and always do a quick NT skim before leaving the house.

That collection up there will be worth a lot in a few years if kept DS
the collection will be worth whatever a curry fan pays because aint nobody looking for these shoes besides die-hard curry fans...lets be honest.

I noticed that small size DS home curry 1s have sold for like 400 while used pairs are not much over 100

Sold my pair of homes size 8.5 ds for 450 when warriots won the championshiop lol.that was at its peak though. They were pretty available fo two days.

how limited were the home curry vs the SP
they didnt fly off shelves. Think the dub nation curry 2. Small sizes slowly went. Bigger sizes were in stores for a long time. Resell was initially like 160 then slowing went went up to 300 once they started drying up.

Last edited:
Anyone get a finishline shipping confirmation yet? I feel like their going to cancel my order.

Anyone get a finishline shipping confirmation yet? I feel like their going to cancel my order.

Did not get shipping confirmation yet. If you are worried, you can give them a phone call.

I'm not too worried, it's normal for me to not get it til day 2.

just checked my tracking and it says my pair from UA was delivered this morning. Again, i've never heard of this lasership company, but they just became my favorite shipping service :smokin

Back
Top Bottom