OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Yes. Arrival date in so cali is the 11th...
cool! I got my shipping confirmation also..... i was starting to get worried coz I didn't get the email until this afternoon.

How do you find out when you getting em? My tracking number just says this:

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.....

So I'm guessing it's still in Sneakerpolitics warehouse

Dope alp alp . How are the reds in hand? I like the concepts boxes, but it's a love/hate relationship. Looks dope, but take up hella space lol.

Dope alp alp . How are the reds in hand? I like the concepts boxes, but it's a love/hate relationship. Looks dope, but take up hella space lol.
reds are very nice, but something about suede on black makes it hard to top the black pair. And yea, them concepts boxes be heavy :lol:

I feel like if you wanted this shoe you could get your pair......which is good
I think people are sleeping on the Lux, like me at first I wasn't very interested..... then I saw the red lux, something about red shoes lol..... i think I have bought 5 red shoes last month lol.... it ain't even football season yet b

reds are very nice, but something about suede on black makes it hard to top the black pair. And yea, them concepts boxes be heavy :lol:

Literally on the fence about copping the reds. The black suedes look nice too, makes me think peacoat. Damn, already copped the two leathers, gotta fight the urge.

This is awesome and sad to see lol. Awesome if you have not bought any yet and planned to buy more than 2 or all 5, you would be saving a lot. Shipping is $10 no matter how many you buy. Sad if you bought 2, 3, 4, or 5 pairs before this.

Bought the black suede here so all 4 of my pairs will be for retail straight up. Patience is a virtue and it'll save you money lol.

Last edited:
Yeah that code ruined it for me lol. I got the 2 leathers for $312 shipped. Would've bought all the mids at $490, but buying the suedes there my overall total would've been $562 so I'll just stick with the 2. Could've had them for almost buy 3 get 1 free, crazy.

Got my pairs. The black/gum are the best followed by the suede low and lastly the white. The quality on the white pair has some slight imperfections in the leather and the heel counter has some faint dark blotches on it. Maybe just my pair though. Other than that, nothing major like glue stains or anything.

I probably wouldn't have paid retail for the white and the low if I saw them in person. Next LUX edition if they continue, I won't rush to buy or at least many pairs right away. All will be rocked casual Friday/weekend/whenever. All came in Curry 1 black box and invoice from Oneness for the guy that asked if it came with it. They all fit the same as their counterparts.
View media item 2125037

Got my pairs. The black/gum are the best followed by the suede low and lastly the white. The quality on the white pair has some slight imperfections in the leather and the heel counter has some faint dark blotches on it. Maybe just my pair though. Other than that, nothing major like glue stains or anything.

I probably wouldn't have paid retail for the white and the low if I saw them in person. Next LUX edition if they continue, I won't rush to buy or at least many pairs right away. All will be rocked casual Friday/weekend/whenever. All came in Curry 1 black box and invoice from Oneness for the guy that asked if it came with it. They all fit the same as their counterparts.
View media item 2125037

You're killing me, man! Lol. I'm sitting at my place waiting for the mailman, looking through the shades all hyper, and isn't showing. Then I see your review and I'm getting all worried I'm gonna get junk !

I'm not kidding you. On my white pair I see a spot it looks like they painted over a scratch or something I can the difference in color faintly close-up. Definitely don't recommend using a harsh cleaner on the leather. I messaged xhibition to cancel my black suede order, hope they didn't ship already.

Last edited:
Not sure if you can see the blotches. Might be from the glue. My white pair of adidas crazy 1 has those same black blotches through the upper. Oh well just gonna rock them without care lol.
View media item 2125051

I know what you mean. I got my pair. They're on my feet now. I do like them, but I do see the spots you are talking about. They are obviously much stiffer than the originals. I was a little let down when I saw that on my pair. Makes me so far because they got the regular pair right. Make me wonder if it was a different material or something from the regular ones. I do like them though. Not disappointed per se, but glad I only got this pair lol

Back
Top Bottom