OFFICIAL - UEFA EURO 2008 TOURNAMENT

C'mon, Ballack. Show some warrior spirit. He's gonna tarnish his rep tonight.

How is Lahm gonna get beat like that? Surely he has to be a tad quicker than Torres.

Okay, Torres is pretty fast. He had some great chances during the second half of the Russia game that he messed up, but he sure made up for them with thatgoal. The Germans were also pretty lucky with the Torres header that hit the post. Not just because it hit the post, but the fact that it hit right in thecenter of the post so that it bounced back directly. If that bounced a little to the right, there was a Spain player in the middle ready to get the rebound andscore.
indifferent.gif
@ David Villa with the huge chance right after the Torresgoal. Spain should be up 2-0.

I hope that the haters who say that soccer isn't a contact sport or that it's a sport for sissies saw Ballack's face. And that's far from theonly example.

Anyway, this game is far from over. If there's any team in soccer history who has consistently showed that they can come back, it's Germany.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I hope that the haters who say that soccer isn't a contact sport or that it's a sport for sissies saw Ballack's face. And that's far from the only example.
I haven't encountered such ignorance, but they really say that sort of @#$???

damn Sergio, so close.. credit to Jens.

Someone tell Iniesta to stop trying to fake/juke unnecessarily

Senna.. brilliant run.. and this guy is a defensive midfielder ladies and gentlemen.. just needed a touch

Back
Top Bottom