++Official Ugly Chick Thread!++

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

l_d50b4e170bfd48be9419b12edc092b61.jpg
you keep missing the mark in this thread Munday
laugh.gif

shorty is thick.
and shopping at H&M = not a hoodrat = win.

link to her myspace (dead serious)?
whoa whoa whoa is she using a fan to make her hair go up?
indifferent.gif

Seriously, I can't believe I even came in here (curiousity), and I can't believe some people get kicks of posting pictures of ugly girls... Maybe oneday it'll be the next generation of Niketalkers posting pics of your ugly daughters on here...I hope not.

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Seriously, I can't believe I even came in here (curiousity), and I can't believe some people get kicks of posting pictures of ugly girls... Maybe one day it'll be the next generation of Niketalkers posting pics of your ugly daughters on here...I hope not.
Smashing_Me_by_BuzzKillingtonplz.jpg

Originally Posted by sNc magic

Originally Posted by DATGUY615

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

There...

107jads.jpg

I would smash.
ummmmm is that a dude???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm pretty sure that is a dude. Surprised no one brought that up yet

I was looking at this yesterday just cringing. I'm glad someone finally realized it... how the hell do y'all not see that you're looking at aMAN?!?!

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

There...

107jads.jpg

I would smash.
sick.gif

duct-tape-3m.jpg

bring plenty of this to keep the balls from smacking into your own. although, maybe you didn't fail to notice something and you're just into that.

can we officially dedicate this thread to ninjahood?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Seriously, I can't believe I even came in here (curiousity), and I can't believe some people get kicks of posting pictures of ugly girls... Maybe one day it'll be the next generation of Niketalkers posting pics of your ugly daughters on here...I hope not.
Smashing_Me_by_BuzzKillingtonplz.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

14 pages and nobody posted the girl with bruises on her chest or the fat girl that got her stomach photoshopped into these:

Who has the pics?

I like them 2 DR girls Minus the one with the CAL to me thats got baby mama all over them 2. i would to she looks like she would a young
Native american boy down and Give me some Ill spanish mixed babys.

Back
Top Bottom