Official Umar Johnson Thread

I love Umar but Unc doesn’t even CLEAN his domicile. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like c’mon bruh…. Stop being a hoarder. Talking about our community. Well, are community starts at home. Let’s be a little bit more clean, my guy.

He like a lot of others missed the point or in Umar’s case purposely missed the point Kevin was making while he was here. As a woman you can’t be 200 plus pounds or up and EXPECT/DESIRE/DEMAND a man making 6 figures or more. No man worth his value is going to want a woman like that….let alone an average looking woman. Some of these extra average women out here have outrageous requests and standards. That’s the point Kevin always made.

Not to mention having 3-5 kids…. That goes for men AND women.

Show me in the relationship handbook where it’s wrong to do your homework or ask questions. Neglecting ANY of this has turned into many bad outcomes. People blindly getting into relationships without doing their homework on a person is a recipe for disaster:lol: :lol: :lol:

Again, Umar is cool in my book but he’s exactly like Steve Harvey when it comes to women. They try and pander to women simply because they feel like It boosts their ego. Steve wrote that “think like a man, act like a woman” for a reason. The same guy who said it’s hard to have a female friend because he’d want to sleep with them deep down inside.

Steve and Umar are classic dirty Macks. They’re not hiding it at all.

As a woman you can’t be 200 plus pounds or up and EXPECT/DESIRE/DEMAND a man making 6 figures or more.
Not to mention having 3-5 kids…. That goes for men AND women.

i tend to not even really take the whole "cultural commentary" on dating and intersexual dynamics because i feel like eveyone is pressed to have a broad conversations about something thats so multi variate but like, but like, if the consensus is that these type of men and women are the least desirable in terms of the dating market, why is so much emphasis put on their standards and expectations? Like why do we care about what a 250 pound single mother with 4 kids by 3 different men want in a relationship enough to make content policing their expectations? her expectations can be as high as the moon but if no one is checking for her, who cares unless the goal is to do what Umar is saying aka tear down her selfesteem?

I think theres value in having a conversation about the expectations men and women have for eachother but i feel like so much mental capactiy and space is given to that kind of content as opposed to having a grounded conversation about the dating market

i tend to not even really take the whole "cultural commentary" on dating and intersexual dynamics because i feel like eveyone is pressed to have a broad conversations about something thats so multi variate but like, but like, if the consensus is that these type of men and women are the least desirable in terms of the dating market, why is so much emphasis put on their standards and expectations? Like why do we care about what a 250 pound single mother with 4 kids by 3 different men want in a relationship enough to make content policing their expectations? her expectations can be as high as the moon but if no one is checking for her, who cares unless the goal is to do what Umar is saying aka tear down her selfesteem?

I think theres value in having a conversation about the expectations men and women have for eachother but i feel like so much mental capactiy and space is given to that kind of content as opposed to having a grounded conversation about the dating market

This. all this.

Umar Johnson knows exactly what he is doing.

His target audience and primary benefactors are the same types of delusional overweight single mothers who called into Samuel's show.

Ain't no way he's gonna fumble that bag messing with KS :lol:

Some dudes are more than happy to provide women with a safe haven from the truth.

Things are changing all over the World and the impacts are going to be quite interesting.

I predict humans are going to end up mating with artificial intelligence/sex droids if things keep going this way.

Things are changing all over the World and the impacts are going to be quite interesting.

I predict humans are going to end up mating with artificial intelligence/sex droids if things keep going this way.

ehh idk if id go that far. ultimately i feel like these conversations ignore the fact that most people date/marry within the same backgrounds, race, socioeconomic status, education, and income levels.

Youve got dudes who make less than $200k acting like he can be in a relationship where the wife that doesnt have a full time job and doesnt need to work and should be a "submissive home maker", and you have women who come from families that barely had house hold incomes over the median, that are expecting their suitors to clear $500k a year. Both are delusional and not operating in reality. But they take up so much bandwidth in these conversations

WE care because unfortunately we have a lot of overweight women in the black community. WE care because unfortunately we have a lot of unmarried baby mamas in the black community. Combine that and we have a lot of overweight unmarried baby mamas in the black community. Add onto that these same women having unrealistic expectations and that’s a recipe for disaster…..which is plaguing the black community now. Folks better open their eyes, see what’s going on and start discussing matters.

WE care because unfortunately we have a lot of overweight women in the black community. WE care because unfortunately we have a lot of unmarried baby mamas in the black community. Combine that and we have a lot of overweight unmarried baby mamas in the black community. Add onto that these same women having unrealistic expectations and that’s a recipe for disaster…..which is plaguing the black community now. Folks better open their eyes, see what’s going on and start discussing matters.

Is that discussion being had though? Or is the discussion for them to lower their standards?

I’m curious. Are y’all REALLY running into single women, that have multiple kids by multiple baby fathers, are overweight and not that attractive…who aspire for “high value men”…that are out of their league?

Like, where are y’all meeting these chicks? :lol:. And why even entertain them?

In my experience, people generally date whos on their relative level. Looks wise, socially, financially etc.

And on the converse, it’s been wired as a man in this society to be the best version of yourself, and that would attract the women that you want. Since I can remember, I know that being in shape, being well dressed, having/projecting confidence, smelling good, taking care of yourself, having your own and being a stand up dude…increases your chances with women. The basic ****.

Interesting conversation.

I was at a nail shop with my daughter. There’s was an older woman (probably late 40s or early 50s).

She was talking to the nail tech. Nail tech asked her what she was doing for Valentine’s. Old girl doesn’t answer. At that point, I’m assuming the nail tech knows her to be married. She talked about the outings she had with her kids.

Question comes about the holidays. Then Valentine’s. Body language tells it all. She finally says she’s getting a divorce from her husband of almost 30 years.

The reason is because he wants a stay at home. Old girl wants to make bread and pursue a career. I think she’s a correction officer. The nail tech says why do some men have that old mentality?

I didn’t really have any comment.

As far as black community, I haven’t looked at demographics of every ethnic group on marriage/divorce. The black community has the distinction of being a targeted demographic from slavery to post slavery to Jim Crowe/segregation to Civil Rigts to institutional/systemic racism.

I had a coworker who would decry black women. And I just couldn’t rock with it.

I’m curious. Are y’all REALLY running into single women, that have multiple kids by multiple baby fathers, are overweight and not that attractive…who aspire for “high value men”…that are out of their league?

In my experience, people generally date whos on their relative level. Looks wise, socially, financially etc.

And on the converse, it’s been wired as a man in this society to be the best version of yourself, and that would attract the women that you want. Since I can remember, I know that being in shape, being well dressed, having/projecting confidence, smelling good, taking care of yourself, having your own and being a stand up dude…increases your chances with women. The basic ****.

EYE do not encounter these women.

1. 18-25
2. At least a 7 can't be over 160lbs unless you're at least 5'9.
3. No kids unless you're at least a 9.

Also I don't think I've ever dated anyone that isn't in school, has at least a bachelors, or isn't military.

Being in shape, well dressed, confident, spraying cologne, good healthcare, and "being a stand-up dude" is wonderful...but the numbers don't lie Fam.

Times have changed.

Obesity-in-adult-populations-by-race-and-sex.png

Black-Men-Historical-Marriage-1890-to-2010.jpg
Black-Women-Historical-Marriage-1890-to-2010.jpg
Percent-of-Black-Men-and-Women-with-Black-Spouses-CHART.png
2021-Who-Black-Men-and-Women-Marry.png
2020-Black-Marital-Status.png
2020-Marriage-Statistics-by-Race.png

Last edited:

I think the problem is Samuels is that he mixes some solid (albeit basic) dating advice with sweeping judgments about black women's character and throws in diet conspiracy theories

KS basic dating advice is pretty good, he gave men kinda the same tough love. Where he differs and tries to inflate the importance of his message is that he blames the ills of the black community on the unique moral failings of black women, and uses circa 1980s Reaganite critiques of black women against them. Some of which go into conspiracy theories.

This is why some dudes grabbed onto his message. Sure they have some grievances with women they meet, and maybe they don't like modern feminism, but KS provides them with a framework to inflate their micro grievances with women into macro-level critiques of black women generally. Talk to some KS fans, and they will often get into blaming black women for the breakdown of the black family, and in turn the struggles of black America. Using correlation to explain all causation.

Just like how some women are caught up in rhetoric that blames black men to an unreasonable degree, Samuels attracted a bunch of dudes that think the same way, just about black women.

Dudes are too caught up in the internet black men vs black women culture wars.

Because like you said, if you have your act together as a man, there isn't really a reason to personally worry about these women in the dating market. At mostly you would think that they just need to realign their expectations to find someone.

But it is bigger than that to a lot of dudes. They put a lot of thought into this stuff because they truly think it is holding back black people.

But Samuels's societal critiques are much more flimsy. So putting forward delusional women to put down is used as a way to validate them without doing any real rigorous inspection

And a lot of dudes buy into that. It is an easy explanation, people like easy explanations

Last edited:
There always a nuance.

It’s not binary or black/white.

I also notice too much blame going to the black woman and not enough to…

Also holy crap….Asian obesity.

As it applies to Kevin Samuels he was having both discussions.

I can agree KS did spend time on both.

Personally I only think one of those conversations adds any real value to the discourse. Only because people who do end up in relations tend to self sort anyway. But there is value to discussing destructive decisions if it leads to discourse that results in actual change rather than entertainment points.

The reason is because he wants a stay at home. Old girl wants to make bread and pursue a career. I think she’s a correction officer. The nail tech says why do some men have that old mentality?

I think this causes a lot of contention for folks. personally i dont know how people get to the point of even dating as adults without knowing where you stand on these things let alone getting married. If youre a guy that wants a stay at home wife, i think its reasonable for a woman to expect you to make a certain amount of money to make that happen, otherwise youre essentially asking the woman to actively choose a lower standard of living interms of socioeconomics. There are plenty of women who would make that trade off though so why are you arguing with a woman that clearly wants to work? My wife and I do well financially as individuals and combined we do really really well. But even if I earned alone what my wife and I make together, shed still have to work if we wanted to live life care free. Granted she wouldnt have to earn six figures like she does now but I still winced when cutting the check to replace our windows the other day.

i think alot of people are delusional about what it takes to make it in this life and not have to worry. If guys who made $100,001.00 a year didn't think that the only option for them is a 24 year old virgin that also has a modeling contract, and woman didnt think the only option for them is a man that makes 600k a year, wed be able to make more meaningful progress. but even with all that said, there are plenty of "equally yoked" black folks finding eachother and making life work despite all the red pill/dating podcast noise.

Interesting conversation.

I was at a nail shop with my daughter. There’s was an older woman (probably late 40s or early 50s).

She was talking to the nail tech. Nail tech asked her what she was doing for Valentine’s. Old girl doesn’t answer. At that point, I’m assuming the nail tech knows her to be married. She talked about the outings she had with her kids.

Question comes about the holidays. Then Valentine’s. Body language tells it all. She finally says she’s getting a divorce from her husband of almost 30 years.

I didn’t really have any comment.

As far as black community, I haven’t looked at demographics of every ethnic group on marriage/divorce. The black community has the distinction of being a targeted demographic from slavery to post slavery to Jim Crowe/segregation to Civil Rigts to institutional/systemic racism.

I had a coworker who would decry black women. And I just couldn’t rock with it.

30 years of marriage and NOW wants a stay at home mom.

Nah. Something’s fishy. He might have an outside family or a side chic somewhere. That makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom