Official Umar Johnson Thread

The women that want a Kevin Samuels ain't checking for a Umar Johnson.

The women that want a Umar Johnson ain't checking for a Kevin Samuels.

The whole back and forth is lulz tbh.

Kevin Samuels = Fishburne

Umar Johnson = Jackson

Even after KS's passing Johnson is still with the BS.

I respect that. :lol:

She mentioned she treated herself with a Camry XSE. In my head…I was like not a big flex since it’s not a foreign (Mercedes or BMW).
It's funny when I hear people say this. They have factories here in the US that make the common models for tax purposes :lol:

I think traditional constructs of marriage were built on accepting lies and pretending sh** was all good. I think modern people not just women are fed up with it .
Alot of people living fraudulent lies out here while amassing debt with the flexing on Instagram.

It's like a predictable pattern on IG. Gym pics, vacation pics to the same places everyone goes to for some reason, some luxury car or designer clothes/bags etc

People don't do their due diligence to access how much debt someone has before getting into a serious relationship with them

Alot of people living fraudulent lies out here while amassing debt with the flexing on Instagram.

It's like a predictable pattern on IG. Gym pics, vacation pics to the same places everyone goes to for some reason, some luxury car or designer clothes/bags etc

People don't do their due diligence to access how much debt someone has before getting into a serious relationship with them

Even worse, marrying a dude with child support backpay, and the wife foots the bill too :lol: :lol:

Like I said, men AND women need to do homework on suitors. If you aren’t doing your homework, that’s on you

Even worse, marrying a dude with child support backpay, and the wife foots the bill too :lol: :lol:

Like I said, men AND women need to do homework on suitors. If you aren’t doing your homework, that’s on you

Or people are just settling for what they can get. When women and men stay single after doing homework, people look at them sideways. Its a lose lose situation out there.

When women and men stay single after doing homework, people look at them sideways. Its a lose lose situation out there.

folks talk about declining marriage rates and rising divorces but ignore that the underlying societal push towards marriage is still very much there. and that "Push" comes from this assumption that the institution of marriage can exist in modern times in the same way that it did when folks were having as many kids as they could so that they could ensure that atleast SOME of thier children would make it to adulthood without dying. I don’t thin marriage is obsolete, in fact I think it’s super beneficial for folks that are doing it and on the same page, but there are a lot less reasons to funnel folks into marriage in the modern day because of modern conveniences that didn’t exist in the past.

Marriages today deal with emotions and feelings whereas traditionally it was basically a business decision. Some cultures still arrange marriages.

folks talk about declining marriage rates and rising divorces but ignore that the underlying societal push towards marriage is still very much there. and that "Push" comes from this assumption that the institution of marriage can exist in modern times in the same way that it did when folks were having as many kids as they could so that they could ensure that atleast SOME of thier children would make it to adulthood without dying. I don’t thin marriage is obsolete, in fact I think it’s super beneficial for folks that are doing it and on the same page, but there are a lot less reasons to funnel folks into marriage in the modern day because of modern conveniences that didn’t exist in the past.

Where are young Black men or women being pushed toward marriage in the US?

"Real Housewives" of this and that / "I don't cook, I don't clean, but I still got a ring" :lol:

I can't think of a single positive image of marriage/family projected toward the youth these days off the top of my head.

Not even in the Black Church.

Even Umar Johnson out here practicing polygamy while preaching about the youth. :smh:

This is by design.

The destruction of the Black family unit isn't by happenstance, at all.

The first minute says it all (and this was over 30 years ago).

Or people are just settling for what they can get. When women and men stay single after doing homework, people look at them sideways. Its a lose lose situation out there.

Why would you care about people… who don’t even have their s*** together, and their opinion? You see my point?

How’s it a lose, lose? Again, people need to stop caring about the opinions of others or letting their ineptitude encourage your decision making.

If you’re not doing your homework in ANY scenario you’re losing.

My grandfather owed child support back pay. His new wife was unaware. She made equally or more money than him. They use to take money out of her check in order to help foot the child support bill :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What if a dude gets involved with a chic and she has her tubes tied or burned, and dude still wants to have kids but she can’t? And she doesn’t tell him until they’re already official. Stuff like this NEEDS to be discussed. That’s a part of the homework.

A dude may not want kids, but his girlfriend or S.O. might still want them…. It needs to be discussed.

Imagine your BM or wife leaves your kids in the hands of someone you dislike or don’t trust, imagine the anger. In a day in age where avenues of communication or endless, people somehow or someway, have literally become terrible at communicating:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
If anything, Umar practicing polygamy is as African as it gets.

Just throwing it out there, because the definition of "traditional marriage" doesn't always match the European Christian version.

Of all the things Umar could be teaching, polygamy is not the lesson Black youth in the United States need Fam.

KS has already proved the foolishness of polygamy in the US many times over.

Multiple women having kids with the same men / Women with multiple baby daddies / Men with multiple baby mommas.

Slap a red black and green t-shirt on the kids and it's all good. :lol::smh:

Besides, polygamy is illegal in the US.

"Why do you need white man paperwork" though :lol:

Why would you care about people… who don’t even have their s*** together, and their opinion? You see my point?

How’s it a lose, lose? Again, people need to stop caring about the opinions of others or letting their ineptitude encourage your decision making.

If you’re not doing your homework in ANY scenario you’re losing.

My grandfather owed child support back pay. His new wife was unaware. She made equally or more money than him. They use to take money out of her check in order to help foot the child support bill :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What if a dude gets involved with a chic and she has her tubes tied or burned, and dude still wants to have kids but she can’t? And she doesn’t tell him until they’re already official. Stuff like this NEEDS to be discussed. That’s a part of the homework.

A dude may not want kids, but his girlfriend or S.O. might still want them…. It needs to be discussed.

Imagine your BM or wife leaves your kids in the hands of someone you dislike or don’t trust, imagine the anger. In a day in age where avenues of communication or endless, people somehow or someway, have literally become terrible at communicating:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea..people need to stop caring, ourselves included.

I’m ignorant. Is it legal in African nations?
I can't speak for all 50+ countries, but where I'm from it still is legal, even though it's frowned upon among my generation. During one's civil wedding, the man has to declare whether he wants to enter a monogamous or polygamous marriage, AND he has to have the explicit approval of his wife in order for it to be recorded on the certificate.

Men with multiple baby mommas wives and children
The thing is, that is the tradition in many parts of Africa. The other part of the tradition is that they don't live in the same house: each wife has her own and the husband has his separate house, all within the same family compound.

Yup same for us in Guinea. Polygamy is still legal, which makes more sense for us since my country is 90% Muslim. It is frowned upon by younger generations but if the man can afford it then he can have up to 4 wives.

Back
Top Bottom