Official Umar Johnson Thread

Umar wasn't feeling Nick's whole, "There is no right or wrong" argument. Umar definitely held his tongue with some of Nick's takes. Interesting convo.

I gotta say, recently I've become a fan of Candace Owens. Aside from the trump support, she seems like a rational person.

Fair enough. I used to feel the same way about her.

At best, she’s way out of her own depth taking the positions she takes and speaking on the topics she speaks on. At worst she’s bad faith, intellectually dishonest, and a grifter who farms rage bait content to make money.

She put it on full display a few weeks ago in this debate with the streamer Destiny. A broken clock can be right twice a day but Candace Owens takes away legitimacy and credibility from any movement she joins because she doesn’t actually care about being right or factual.

As I said in the Black Culture Thread………

Does anyone else in here look at the BIG PICTURE besides me?? Not to say that Candice Owens is absolved of criticism or critique but who is Umar Johnson of all people to reference in regards to marriage. The man is ever which way in regards to being married himself and is not in a successful marriage, with one family and his allegations of having several bastard kids is well known. Thats the last ***** anyone needs to mention in regards to family, marriage and or the black family.

Shes out at the Daily Wire. I felt like she seen it coming and this shift is a way to get out ahead of it and rebrand a bit to keep eatin

Them people THROUGH with her :lol: :lol: :lol:

Used her for what they needed, and she’s no longer a priority. They do it every time and folks like her fall for it constantly

Does anyone else in here look at the BIG PICTURE besides me?? Not to say that Candice Owens is absolved of criticism or critique but who is Umar Johnson of all people to reference in regards to marriage. The man is ever which way in regards to being married himself and is not in a successful marriage, with one family and his allegations of having several bastard kids is well known. Thats the last ***** anyone needs to mention in regards to family, marriage and or the black family.

You’re missing the point.

The fact that he GOES TO BAT for black people and tries to enlighten those who lack self confidence (which is the true detriment of black Americans) is all that matters.

The same way Trump goes to bat for his cause in a egotistical way (and I hate Trump) it’s similar.

White America HATES a confident and egotistical black man. They’re threatened by it and I love it. That’s what Umar is important. He’s not afraid to be on the frontline for black people. Even if it’s irrational.

So what! We need more irrational, self confident black folks in our community

I liken it to hillbilly/backwoods white people. They may be poor, disenfranchised or barely scraping by, but in their MINDS, they feel as though they’re better than the wealthiest of black people, simply because of their skin color.

I don’t want to fraternize or or be around any black folks who lack self confidence. Give me an irrational, overconfident, Umar Johnson type of person in my circle any day of the week.

He’s not afraid to be himself or take a backseat to any cause that pushes them black experience further

Last edited:

Candace doesn’t have a black family tho, ain’t that what you always standing on ? She shouldn’t be talking either :lol:

At least Umar says no snow buddies, he ain’t rocking with the other side like shorty is

Candace doesn’t have a black family tho, ain’t that what you always standing on ? She shouldn’t be talking either :lol:

At least Umar says no snow buddies, he ain’t rocking with the other side like shorty is

Again….is anyone looking at the big picture besides me or are you dudes just consumed with your own displeasure with Candace that folks can’t acknowledge good points versus bad points??

At the end of the day Candace isn’t the one preaching about black families……that’s Umar. It’s beyond HYPOCRITICAL for Umar to discuss, preach or give his opinion about the black family seeing as how he himself is every which way on marriage running around with bastard children out here in the streets. Again……UMAR IS THE LAST PERSON anyone should reference, quote or direct to when discussing the black family…..the last person.

Again….is anyone looking at the big picture besides me or are you dudes just consumed with your own displeasure with Candace that folks can’t acknowledge good points versus bad points??

At the end of the day Candace isn’t the one preaching about black families……that’s Umar. It’s beyond HYPOCRITICAL for Umar to discuss, preach or give his opinion about the black family seeing as how he himself is every which way on marriage running around with bastard children out here in the streets. Again……UMAR IS THE LAST PERSON anyone should reference, quote or direct to when discussing the black family…..the last person.
What good points did she have about black families ? and by your logic how can they be good points coming from her when she doesn’t have nor care about the black fam?

Just trying see how you letting her slide on this topic while you saying Umar is the “last person”

What good points did she have about black families ? and by your logic how can they be good points coming from her when she doesn’t have nor care about the black fam?

Did I say good points she’s made about the BLACK FAMILY or did I just say good points….in general??

Did I say good points she’s made about the BLACK FAMILY or did I just say good points….in general??
What good points? …And you the one that brought up black families to begin with champ, you might want to go re read your original post

If you rocking with shorty just say it, don’t gotta bring Umar into it…It’s ok, we know it’s some folks that like how she move and what she says :lol:

Back
Top Bottom