Official Umar Johnson Thread

There has to be some sort of clause in these dudes contracts or something. The seemingly unprovoked line of support that they feel they HAVE to show is wild. He ain't the only one.

First off, Umar didn’t say Steve was getting paid $10,000 to support Kamala Harris. He said Steve Harvey and Ricky Smiley simply were paid by the Harris campaign. That $10,000 amount number was what Umar said he and he only was offered for an interview with Kamala Harris……allegedly.

Second, since Steve and Rickey are pushing Kamala Harris so much, what has SHE done for black people?? Don’t tell me how bad Donald Trump is and what he hasn’t done for black people. Since you riding for Kamala Harris all loud and proud tell me what she’s done or is willing to do for black people, not immigrants……but black people.

She’s a black woman. That’s why.

Efffff Donald Trump and whoever love him.

Same way white folks support their own regardless of anything, same reason any black folks support her.

Oompa Loompa face trump will never get any credence.

So, to sum it up, the same way WHITE people blindly support Trump and their others like him, is why we support Kamala.

She’s inspired many black women. You don’t know what she’s done in her personal life. She’s kept a lot of criminals off the streets as well.

There has to be some sort of clause in these dudes contracts or something. The seemingly unprovoked line of support that they feel they HAVE to show is wild. He ain't the only one.

You never see white celebrities, Jewish people, or middle easterners, Asians, etc make videos like this in regards to the black diaspora…..

Show me a video with one a non-black person saying they stand with us

You never see white celebrities, Jewish people, or middle easterners, Asians, etc make videos like this in regards to the black diaspora…..

Show me a video with one a non-black person saying they stand with us

They would if it were a global pandemic and they had nothing else better to do with their time. 👀

That's an immature take, especially for someone your age. Get it together champ.
I'm not the one acting like I don't know how politics works. I'm not out there crying because I perceive the Democratic party to be full of Santa Clauses who are just ignoring my wish list.

You get it together.

Excellent discussion. I don't usually agree with Umar, but I gonna give him props on the discussion about the impact of hip hop on the black community. I thought he made some excellent points, espicially on his assertion on the negative image hip hop has projected on black men and women

Back
Top Bottom