Official Umar Johnson Thread

I really need to pay attention to this. I always mean to look deep into these threads and do research, but I always slip... I need to see this.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I really need to pay attention to this. I always mean to look deep into these threads and do research, but I always slip... I need to see this.
There's nothing to see. Here, I'll give you some cliffs:

-The gays are taking over
-Let's all move back to Africa

That's it. This guy says some good stuff (that is obvious to everyone who isn't brain dead), but he loses credibility after a while. I'm not one to bring a a feellow black man down, but I can't support him either.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

There's nothing to see. Here, I'll give you some cliffs:

-The gays are taking over
-Let's all move back to Africa

That's it. This guy says some good stuff (that is obvious to everyone who isn't brain dead), but he loses credibility after a while. I'm not one to bring a a feellow black man down, but I can't support him either.
Brilliant. 

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by LDJ

Oh nice one, the black people can't hide their race card. If you believe gay people should hide their orientation then you definitely believe if black people could hide their race they should. Your sexual orientation is not very difficult to hide.  A straight man can openly talk about bagging women, show people pictures of his girlfriend or wife etc A gay man does not have this luxury.
Some black people are racist what's ur point? These arguments are tired as hell. People will see your race before they see your gender, religion, nationality, AND sexual orientation doesn't mean human beings do not find these as excuses to discriminate.

People in the black community discriminate on each other based on sexual orientation. HYPOCRISY!!!
ohwell.gif

Literally everything you type is hypocritical 

It isnt about hiding your gay, its about just being you. If a gay guy goes for a job, how would he be discriminated against for being gay exactly? Only way he possibly could is if he did something to make a spectacle of himself, being stereotypical, over the top, and flamboyant. So its there going over and beyond to let it be knon their gay.

This is how I know most of yall have never had gay friends or simply have never met gay people before. People that I have worked with openly talk about having girlfriends or significant others that are the opposite sex. A gay guy does not have the luxury of doing the same and if he reveals that he has a bf he may face discrimination. You don't have to be the "gay stereotype" for people to know you're gay. And there is nothing wrong with letting it be known you're gay, most gay professional I know don't walk around with dresses snapping their damn fingers like you think yet I know they're gay.

DR.UMAR ON CHICAGO RADIO: TOMORROW THURSDAY MORNING @ 930 (CST)/1030AM (EST), W.V.O.N. 1690AM, CHICAGOS ALL-BLACK OWNED RADIO STATION, "THE SANTITA JACKSON SHOW (JESSE JACKSON'S DAUGHTER)" DISCUSSING "WHY DO BLACK CHILDREN PREFER WHITE SANTA CLAUS?"

@Anton, until someone tells you that they are gay (assuming they don't have the mannerism that match) how would you know that someone is gay? Serious question

CASTING CALL!! FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE!! CALLING ANY TEACHERS, PARENTS, TUTORING/ACADEMIC SUPPORT PROFESSIONALS, MOTHERS/FATHERS, POLICE/PRISON PERSONNEL, CASE WORKERS, BEHAVIORAL HEALTH STAFF, THERAPISTS, FOSTER/ADOPTIVE PARENTS, BLACK MEN OF ALL AGES!! IF U WOULD LIKE TO BE INTERVIEWED FOR THE UPCOMING "SHOCK-U-MENTARY: PSYCHO-ACADEMIC WAR AGAINST BLACK BOYS" PLEASE TEXT YOUR NAME & NUMBER TO 2159899858, IF U HAVE A SHOCKING TEXTIMONIAL OR OPINION ON WHAT'S HAPPENING TO OUR BOYS WE NEED TO GET IT ON TAPE! YOUR IDENTITY CAN BE SECURED IF U CHOOSE NOT TO BE SEEN!!

ONLY A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED, PLEASE DO NOT DELAY!! THEATRE RELEASE DATE: 12.23.12 THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL DOCUMENTARY TO HIT THE MOVIES IN HALF-A-CENTURY IS NOW BEING PRODUCED!! TEXT YOUR NAME & NUMBER & CITY IN WHICH YOU RESIDE WITH THE WORD "DOCUMENTARY" TO 215-989-9858

Passing this info along

Realk talk...if we're going to keep peddling this non-sense, lets expose it for what it is.

Half-researched. Half-hearted. Overly emotional bias meant to rile people up with VERY FEW facts or research behind it.

I could respect dude a lot more if he didn't lie about his credentials. I can't take you seriously if you think you have to lie about the credentials you hold and then promote them as a testament to your validity.

Barely half of what comes out of his mouth is the truth. Lets be real here.

Not gonna lie.

I got really tired of all the religious debates and arguments of late and started to ignore posts made by Silly Putty and Brolock Holmes
tongue.gif

But...

I watched the video and agree wholeheartedly with the both of you. Keystroke for ketstroke you guys both spoke my mind in this thread.

What about boys and girls and not black boys and girls and not white boys and girls? This dude is worthless right off the bat.

This is stupid. I can't wait until people have become so mixed up in white, black, asian, hispanic, arabic that everyone looks like one another. And even then... perhaps people will separate themselves based upon blue eyes or brown eyes... this world is ++**.

^ MY POINT EXACTLY!

You guys think this guy is doing something good. He is placing you (the listener) and himself in a limited system by only recognizing and speaking upon one "group" or "type of people" when really we are all ONE PEOPLE.

You divide or segregate and you will get no where, ever.

This is why I'm on NT. Thanks for putting me on this was extremely powerful and moving especially being a young black male.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

This is stupid. I can't wait until people have become so mixed up in white, black, asian, hispanic, arabic that everyone looks like one another. And even then... perhaps people will separate themselves based upon blue eyes or brown eyes... this world is ++**.

Lol.
This generation is DELUSIONAL.

Living ins a straight fantasy world.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

The problems going on in my community are too real and too urgent to waste time going back and forth with you or those of you that share your ideologies. Just as their are "conservative" and "liberal" whites, so too there must be "classical" and "liberal" blacks. Y'all can go one way with your culture and viewpoints and we will go the other way with ours.

Quoted for truth

Back
Top Bottom