Official Undecided PS3 or XBOX 360 Post

I haven't seen a post about this issue alone.. i know there's been posts about systems in regards to GTA IV but i still can't make up my mind whichsystem to buy? Who else out there on NT is undecided as well? join me in my confusion..

Go 360 if you like playing Halo, Bioshock, Forza 2, and Gears. Go PS3 if you want Blu-ray, Metal Gear Solid, Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy, and Resistance...

just in general.. 360 has more variety of games than ps3 but at the same time everyone i know with a 360 has had to send it back for repairs.. i just wantpeoples general opinions on their experiences with the systems

smh at myself, i have niether due to money problems but if anything ill get a PS3 just bc ill prolly freak out if i get the rings of death on the 360 lol.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Go 360 if you like playing Halo, Bioshock, Forza 2, and Gears. Go PS3 if you want Blu-ray, Metal Gear Solid, Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy, and Resistance...
there you go...

off the top of my head...

PS3
Pros:
doubles as a blu ray player
no RROD
Free online gameplay
You can upgrade with a harddrive of you own
connect with your psp

Cons:
Weak game library(alot of big titles are scheduled for later this year)
a bit pricey
doesnt come with a dualshock controller

XBOX360
Pros:
Big game library with alot of great titles and more to come
It costs less
Online is better (from what i hear)
Better controller (imo) triggers FTW
The Marketplace on XBL is great for movies, tv shows, and arcade games
will have Downloadable content that PS3 wont

Cons
RROD
it costs money to play online
20gb and 120 gb are the only HDDs available as of now

there is also a reason why people keep coming back to their 360s even after they get the RROD
wink.gif

If you've got any kids, small children, or idiot friends around don't even think about a 360, one slight tilt while it running and it @%%#+ your gamecompletely up.

Well personally I think online is one of the most important components to modern games so I say go with whatever system more of your friends have (if you havefriends that is)

i have had about 4-5 xbox's due to rrod and all sorts of problems. xbox is great and all but it just got boring to me and i just cant wait to get a ps3.

it's YOUR decision and either choice has it's pros and cons.

my choice is the PS3

Originally Posted by DocsBack

That's the second post this chump's tainted.

third, he did it in the PS3 thread too

but i agree with
Go 360 if you like playing Halo, Bioshock, Forza 2, and Gears. Go PS3 if you want Blu-ray, Metal Gear Solid, Motorstorm, Uncharted, Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy, Killzone, and Resistance...
right now i have the PS3 because of those games, but im thinking about getting a 360 when Gears 2 comes out
but for me Halo and Bioshock arent good enough reasons for me to get a 30 right now because neither are my type of games

So confused. My little bro has a 360 already. I think I should get one too but two 360s under one roof seems dumb but I dont want to go to his room and playit. Plus I could whoop his %!$ on xbox live and get a full screen instead of having split screens. But the ps3 is mad guap. I'm just trying stimulate theeconomy word to my stimulus check

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

Just got a PS3 today.

Man is it
pimp.gif

Now i need me some games.

Games to get that are out:

Uncharted: great story and amazing scenery, but not really any replay value

Resistance: must have for any Ps3 owner to prepare you for Resistance 2

Burnout Paradise: all out fun game, fun just driving around in the open world

Gran Tursimo 5 Prologue: it may be just a "demo" but it has THE BEST GRAPHICS when it comes to racing games and the gameplay just doesnt get anybetter

Call of Duty 4: self explanatory, best game of 2007

Warhawk: awesome online experience, but the motion controls take a while to get used to

Originally Posted by mossman75

don't buy neither, spend your money on this....
nintendo_wii_1.jpg

roll.gif
what a joke, i havent played mine for months, but hopefully thisweek i will get mario kart

got wii already.. was bored after 10 min.. its fun for when you're hanging out but for playing alone its weak

i get red lights and that thing is a pain...im just glad i know how to repair it...

when i dont get red lights...the 360 is a thing of beauty.

Back
Top Bottom