Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Whats the name of the app that allows me to put folders in folders with as many icons as I want? I thought infinifolders did this

Also, what app is there to customize the status bar at the top of my phone? (I want to change the carrier logo, etc..)

What does it do?
How is it that NOBODY knows about xbmc? It has literally changed my life since it's inclusion years ago. I bought an Apple TV 2 and installed xbmc on it and I still to this day say it is my most prized possession, and I have a lot. Jesus people, get with the times.

Betrfoldrs for folders in folders.. But you gotta make another folder inside the og folder. You can't drag a folder into another, but you can put apps into a folder and make a folder inside of the folder just can't drag one into another.. If that makes sense?

Holy that's a lot of folder in this post :lol:

And zeppelin for carrier logo change.

I'd use xbmc if I had an Apple TV.

Last edited:
How is it that NOBODY knows about xbmc? It has literally changed my life since it's inclusion years ago. I bought an Apple TV 2 and installed xbmc on it and I still to this day say it is my most prized possession, and I have a lot. Jesus people, get with the times.
So it plays movies and tv shows? I'm currently using Movie Box. I have Apple TV 3 btw.

Last edited:
Betrfoldrs for folders in folders.. But you gotta make another folder inside the og folder. You can't drag a folder into another, but you can put apps into a folder and make a folder inside of the folder just can't drag one into another.. If that makes sense?

Holy that's a lot of folder in this post
laugh.gif

u don't need a apple tv for xbmc.... u can use a tablet, a laptop/pc a xbox 360 ...

Holy that's a lot of folder in this post :lol:

lol i downloaded it then deleted it before reading your modified post.. but that **** is confusing loll

So it plays movies and tv shows? I'm currently using Movie Box.
and it accesses live tv from all over the world... You couldget channels programming region/country or carrier specific... there are repos that specialize in certain programming ala older non televised shows, classic rarely seen movies and specials. internet programming ala how the office was an internet tv show before making it to tv... pod/video cast...xxx channels, channels specific to gamming ala like g4tv, plus much more

and it accesses live tv from all over the world... You couldget channels programming region/country or carrier specific... there are repos that specialize in certain programming ala older non televised shows, classic rarely seen movies and specials. internet programming ala how the office was an internet tv show before making it to tv... pod/video cast...xxx channels, channels specific to gamming ala like g4tv, plus much more
Sounds great! I'll look into it! Have any repos for it?

Holy that's a lot of folder in this post
laugh.gif

u don't need a apple tv for xbmc.... u can use a tablet, a laptop/pc a xbox 360 ...
I ain't watching nothing but youtube videos on a tablet or pc.. I need to watch it on the big screen.

But then again I can hook up my laptop to the TV 
nerd.gif

Or my Xbox One 
nerd.gif
 dunno if it can do what the 360 could since it just dropped.

Last edited:
I'm good with a lot jailbreaking a file navigating stuff, but I have no idea how to use XBMC.

It used to be way more difficult, with having to install the files on the computer and SSH them onto your device. But now you can do t all in under five minutes after you install XBMC from Cydia using Fusion. Just follow the instructions all the way to the bottom, because 1Channel is an awesome place to start.

I prefer Apple TV with movie box. I might consider Xbmc for the regional bulls games that I never get to watch.

Are the xbmc streams at least 720p? I remember using it back then but most of my repos weren't very clear so I stopped using it.

Great to see this thread thriving

Im cool with movie box....how are you guys streaming xbmc to your TV if you dont' have apple tv? Can you do it with a playstation? Or do i need a toggle to get my ipad onto my tv

I just downloaded XBMC on my computer and am trying to figure out how to stream Live TV. I'm not quite sure what to do, but the movies and shows work. Any help would be appreciated, or a link to a tutorial on how to do it. Thanks

What does it do?

So explain it! This pops up every other week and I still can't find decent live TV. Just recent movies.

What does it do?

How is it that every time its brought up, none of you lames explains what it does.

If all it does is play tv shows and movies like the PC version does, then it ain't worth getting on a mobile device, as there is VLC..

If it can stream live TV, then thats different. But there's a lot more that goes into streaming live tv on the actual PC version of XBMC so I don't know how it could possible work on a mobile device.

How is it that every time its brought up, none of you lames explains what it does.

If all it does is play tv shows and movies like the PC version does, then it ain't worth getting on a mobile device, as there is VLC..

If it can stream live TV, then thats different. But there's a lot more that goes into streaming live tv on the actual PC version of XBMC so I don't know how it could possible work on a mobile device.

So your understanding of it is flawed.

If my understanding is correct, you are thinking its like VLC in the fact that it can stream files you have stored on your computer to various devices. The difference between this and XBMC is that you don't have to download any movies or shows. You open XBMC, click your repo, and then search, for example, 1 channel. You find a movie you want to watch out of the endless database, and it automatically streams the selected movie or TV show.

Another misunderstanding is that its for iPhones and iPads. Although I do use it on my iPad frequently, MY enthusiasm is for the version loaded onto a Apple TV 2. With this setup, I have the luxury of avoiding the **** where you select the file on your computer and stream it yo your xbox, roku, whatever. I just lay my happy *** in bed, pick up the apple TV remote, and select for immediate stream nearly any movie or TV show I could ever desire.

EDIT:
Alternatively, you CAN get an Apple TV 3 and stream the movies you have loaded onto your iphone/ipad from the xvmc application via airplay. But this is more of the hassle I explained I have the luxury of avoiding, alas more of the same VLC stuff.

Last edited:

So your understanding of it is flawed.

If my understanding is correct, you are thinking its like VLC in the fact that it can stream files you have stored on your computer to various devices. The difference between this and XBMC is that you don't have to download any movies or shows. You open XBMC, click your repo, and then search, for example, 1 channel. You find a movie you want to watch out of the endless database, and it automatically streams the selected movie or TV show.

Another misunderstanding is that its for iPhones and iPads. Although I do use it on my iPad frequently, MY enthusiasm is for the version loaded onto a Apple TV 2. With this setup, I have the luxury of avoiding the **** where you select the file on your computer and stream it yo your xbox, roku, whatever. I just lay my happy *** in bed, pick up the apple TV remote, and select for immediate stream nearly any movie or TV show I could ever desire.

EDIT:
Alternatively, you CAN get an Apple TV 3 and stream the movies you have loaded onto your iphone/ipad from the xvmc application via airplay. But this is more of the hassle I explained I have the luxury of avoiding, alas more of the same VLC stuff.

Thank you sir for explaining.

Back
Top Bottom