Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Dag, I went and bought an AppleTV today. I wonder if I should take it back and buy a 2nd generation online.

My ATV3 does just fine for me.

Why exactly can't they be jailbroken? Aren't they just running modified versions of iOS? Why are the hackers having such a hard time? I remember reading a while back but have completely forgotten.

Last edited:
That eclipse tweak looks real nice i would want to have it like that all the time should save battery since its not as bright

Dag, I went and bought an AppleTV today. I wonder if I should take it back and buy a 2nd generation online.
You can always just do XBMC on your jailbroken iPhone and airplay it to the TV. Not AS convenient, but if you are in the position where saving an extra $120 helps out a bit then that is a valid substitute.

Just downloaded the paid Eclipse. Can't wait to see what updates bring. Id love to have the time enabled option with dark mode at night only :smokin

Just downloaded the paid Eclipse. Can't wait to see what updates bring. Id love to have the time enabled option with dark mode at night only
smokin.gif
im using it now its kinda buggy and depending on certain tweaks and apps it kinda conflicts..... not as in problems but more so not a good fix or is kinda weird.

Does anybody videos buffer slow after the jailbreak? Can't watch a clip more than 5 seconds without it stopping :x

I'm a little new to atv as i just got an atv3 for Christmas. From what i see online jb atv2 is able to install xmbc on it.
I just installed xmbc on my ipad and it is waaaaay better than moviebox. much more content. Don't get me wrong i still use moviebox and airplay whenever i want to see new movies or shows.
Reason for that is that i'm having an issue with airplaying xmbc from my ipad to atv3. I just get sound no picture.

Last edited:
Why get the paid one when there is a free version ?

The free one from BYA Repository wasn't available until recently(today or yesterday) which is why people paid for the tweak. As for supporting the developers.

Me I don't mind paying for tweaks but from what I read there are still a lot of problems with the tweak such as app crashing,etc so I downloaded the free version. So far, my safari crashed once but other than that the tweak is working flawlessly.

Just downloaded the paid Eclipse. Can't wait to see what updates bring. Id love to have the time enabled option with dark mode at night only :smokin
Why get the paid one when there is a free version ?

Because I'm not a cheap ******* and will support the jailbreak community...

Paid apps get all the updates without having to delete and reinstall. I'm not going to constantly check for updated versions. It's $0.99, I'm not sweating that at all. More than happy to spend that.

Anyone thinking about buying Apple TV you should definitely wait a couple to weeks to see if they update the hardware.

Back
Top Bottom