Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

[h1]GET NBA GAMETIME LEAGUE PASS FOR FREE[/h1]

Install the NBA Game Time app

Navigate to /var/mobile/Applications// using iFile, iFunbox or iTools and erase the library folder and replace it with the one that came with the NBA Game Time app

This is the part that has me stuck. Can someone explain this? Am I installing the GameTime app from the App Store?

And which library folder is replacing which?

Nvm. Got it to work. :smokin

For those confused. You download the app from the App Store, and replace the Library and GameTime folders with the ones downloaded through the link shoelyesses posted.

Been using OpenNotifier for the status bar icons for a while now. Check it out if you haven't. You can assign an icon to every app. Still don't know why this isn't standard.:smh:

Do I make up a phone number when making UK apple account?
Just use area code 020 and add any 8 numbers to it. And then use postal code SW7 4DN (or whatever one you find on google) and just make up the other fields of the address. Including the Town.

After everything is set, you can go back and change it to your regular account.

Another unlocking question. Sprint iPhone 4 (not a 4S) being unlocked for AT&T use. Possible?

I put LocationHolic on my phone with the fix and I still can't see Heat games on my phone, I have a legit League Pass. I also spoofed my location to London and Seattle. Is it because I'm on wi-fi?

Been using OpenNotifier for the status bar icons for a while now. Check it out if you haven't. You can assign an icon to every app. Still don't know why this isn't standard.:smh:

it only works for my yahoo mail not the ones i've assigned it it like Instagram

What's the reason it doesn't work? I tried with another app and it didn't either.

some apps don't have badges. I assume that's why. when I had it, pretty much any app that had badges would work

in the options menu it says certain apps like espn don't work. that app doesn't have badges either. but every app that does have badges works no problem

some apps don't have badges. I assume that's why. when I had it, pretty much any app that had badges would work

in the options menu it says certain apps like espn don't work. that app doesn't have badges either. but every app that does have badges works no problem

Streak for the cash does have badges, but it doesn't work for it. Frustrating.

The fact that something like Open Notifier with notification icons in the status bar isn't standard is saddening. Can't live without it now.

The fact that something like Open Notifier with notification icons in the status bar isn't standard is saddening. Can't live without it now.

Totally agree. I was thinking status notifier and that's why it didn't work. But opennotifier is the newer version of that tweak so I'm glad they you posted to let me know something like that still exists.

Is there a way to have color icons? I have the premium pack but they aren't color like the preview.

Last edited:
Totally agree. I was thinking status notifier and that's why it didn't work. But opennotifier is the newer version of that tweak so I'm glad they you posted to let me know something like that still exists.

Is there a way to have color icons? I have the premium pack but they aren't color like the preview.

you could make some. back when I had it. I had an app called draw something and there wasn't any icon for it so I made one

If anyone good at editing pictures could possibly get the main "M" of the Mailbox app to be the only part of the image with a transparent background could do that it would be greatly appreciated.

I resized the raw image for the icon and it looks a little funny with the whole square on the status bar instead of just the M as I would like it to be.

View media item 300967

If anyone good at editing pictures could possibly get the main "M" of the Mailbox app to be the only part of the image with a transparent background could do that it would be greatly appreciated.

I resized the raw image for the icon and it looks a little funny with the whole square on the status bar instead of just the M as I would like it to be.

View media item 300967

pm me your email

i embeded the pic but it comes out all white

ill just email it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom