Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Quick question. My friend got his iPhone 5s pass code changed and the finger print thingy deleted. It's not JB or anything, is there any way around it? Lol

:lol:

Anyway I found this repo where they have most of the tweaks/apps updated and cracked for ios 7. Just one catch.. it's on different language lol .. just the description of the tweak/app so as long you know what's it for then you're good.

I was able to download barrel and some other stuff.

Glad Winterboard is back so I can finally dump those stock icons

What I'm working with right now
-Jaku icons
- iwidgets
- iconoclasm
- bigify

bXq4l7B.jpg
Can't get the iwidget PackS to download from cydia.  Any help on where I can find it?

PS: I'm on an iPhone 5

My iMessage won't send pics. It happened also during the last ios 6 jailbreak but I found a way to get it to work through ifile and writing the permissions.

That doesn't seem to work this time though. I installed bitesms and it seemed to work fine but it's still a bit buggy so I uninstalled and iMessage seems to work for now. Anyone have any clue why that happens?

My iMessage won't send pics. It happened also during the last ios 6 jailbreak but I found a way to get it to work through ifile and writing the permissions.

That doesn't seem to work this time though. I installed bitesms and it seemed to work fine but it's still a bit buggy so I uninstalled and iMessage seems to work for now. Anyone have any clue why that happens?
Happened to me on my previous jailbreak. I Google up on it and what I found that resolved it was just uninstalling packages until the culprit was found. That's what worked for me.

iconoclasm will do it fams

anyone have a good youtube downloader that is free or am i gonna buy protube finally lol

Anyone got a simple method to changing out the jaku icons? Some icons I see don't have the bundle id or icon name to change in ifile :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom