Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

I'm having an issue where my LTE keeps turning on automatically after I turn it off.

I usually keep it off to preserve battery and data but it's been killing me now. I think it's been happening since the jailbreak, I'm not really sure.

Anyone?

Hows BiteSMS on the iPhone 5? Buggy or nah? Still debating if I should come off my 6.0 jailbreak.

Running smooth now.

new tweak out for the 4s called slo-mo Mod is legit. Enables slow motion recording just like the 5s. Definitely going to have fun with this tweak

There's been apps in the App Store to do this for a while. I guess it's convenient if it's in the stock app.

Hows BiteSMS on the iPhone 5? Buggy or nah? Still debating if I should come off my 6.0 jailbreak.

Works flawlessly. Well for the most part, it's in later beta stages.

info on the weather widgets at the bottom of everyones screen 
nerd.gif

Slo mo tweak doesnt work when you send the video. Other person cant view it as slo mo :smh:

installed it, while it worked

it didnt say slo-mo

said SLMAOAO or something like that and had text across randomly on the screen so i removed it. SMH

new tweak out for the 4s called slo-mo Mod is legit. Enables slow motion recording just like the 5s. Definitely going to have fun with this tweak
Tried on the 5 it works as well
pimp.gif
so does it pop up on the stock camera?
Yes, scroll all the way left like the 5s.

EDIT: I see you have tried it.. and I got the same problems.. with it saying SLAOMOAO or some ****

and it not working when you send someone else the video.

Last edited:
If you guys just want quick reply/quick compose there's a new tweak called couria and does just that. I replaced bite with this and couldn't be any happier. You have to set up quick compose via activator. Here's the
Repo: http://cydia.qusic.me/

Edit: it's in beta so it might not be as smooth for some but for me it's been A1.(iphone 5)

Last edited:
If you guys just want quick reply/quick compose there's a new tweak called couria and does just that. I replaced bite with this and couldn't be any happier. You have to set up quick compose via activator. Here's the
Repo: http://cydia.qusic.me/

Edit: it's in beta so it might not be as smooth for some but for me it's been A1.(iphone 5)
Just seen a YouTube video on it..

I like how it's quick reply works.. thanks brah

EDIT: zyzz they updated the Slo-Mo app now it's fixed it doesn't say SLAMOAO and shows up correct like how it looks on da 5s. Gonna try to send a text with it to see if it works.. even if it doesn't cool to have it on the phone

Last edited:
Just seen a YouTube video on it..

I like how it's quick reply works.. thanks brah

EDIT: zyzz they updated the Slo-Mo app now it's fixed it doesn't say SLAMOAO and shows up correct like how it looks on da 5s. Gonna try to send a text with it to see if it works.. even if it doesn't cool to have it on the phone

No prob. I had slo mo as well but uninstalled it because of the issues. Gonna check out the new update.

Bruhhhhh Couria is so smooth 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

reminds me of Textra how the quick reply works word to my Android brethren.

The one thing that I hated about Bite was that it would pop up if I'm watching a video or playing a game 
mean.gif
.. Couria fixed all them problems.

Last edited:
Bruhhhhh Couria is so smooth :pimp: :pimp:

reminds me of Textra how the quick reply works word to my Android brethren.

The one thing that I hated about Bite was that it would pop up if I'm watching a video or playing a game :smh: .. Couria fixed all them problems.

You can change that option in bite :lol:

I'll look at this though :nerd:

That's what makes bite so powerful is how much you can customize it. You just pull down at the top of the messages app and click settings. You can change the quick reply to not auto pop up etc.

Might have to try out bite again.. I'll run with Couria a bit and see if there some things I hate about it before I go back.

I just uninstalled bite to try this out. I have a paid license for bite so if I don't like it I'll go back for sure. Does couria allow for quick reply from lock screen too?

Yeah, you can do it from lock screen as well.

They got two themes don't know if you can download more. I just use the 7 version since we're on ios7 and all.

Last edited:
Slo mo got updated. It says slo mo now. Other issue may have gotten resolved but I haven't tried sending anything.

Yeah, you can do it from lock screen as well.

They got two themes don't know if you can download more. I just use the 7 version since we're on ios7 and all.

Just changed it. The first text was that ios 6 stuff I was like uhhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom