Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

I need 160gb of music (can't keep using my phone), the sanest option seems to be an ipod.

anyway I can drag/drop like an additional drive without EVER having to install itunes?

can I get it to play lossless/FLAC files?

thank you!

Yes if they run 6.1.2 or below.
Since when can you downgrade a 4S?
I thought blobs don't work on A5 and up devices ?

Last edited:
No problem, just checking in case something changed since I haven't really kept up in a while.

im tempted to try IOS 7 but im still on 6.1.2

should i?

There's a ios 7 specific thread on here you should probably check out: http://niketalk.com/t/540014/the-official-apple-ios-7-thread
but I wouldn't since you can't downgrade back to 6.1.2 so you'll loose of your jailbreak and ios7 doesn't look good enough to loose the jailbreak for imo.

Last edited:
Who has the 4S?

If so, 

To the people will iphone 4S(s), how durable is that phone?

I'm thinking about purchasing one.

I've seen the drop tests and it failed horribly. 

I usually drop my phone from waist height.

So how many times have you dropped it from waist height without shattering the glass?

The only case I'll ever buy for a phone is a battery case, so don't reccomend me any otter boxes.

I drop my phone all the time. No problems w. it. I bought a case from one of those mall kiosks and I love it. Couldn't tell you the brand....also, I would recommend getting the screen protector from the people in the mall who use the hair dryer. **** still looks clean close to 2 years after having it put on.

I wanted to punch the apple genius in the face when he took my jailbroken release date iphone 5 with a broken screen and swapped it because the screen replacement machine was out of order. If it wasn't for the glass shards cutting my hands when I swipe, i would have kept it. Now I'm stuck on 6.1.4 for the next two months. I'm tempted to jump to the beta because 6.1.4 is useless to me.

I drop my phone all the time. No problems w. it. I bought a case from one of those mall kiosks and I love it. Couldn't tell you the brand....also, I would recommend getting the screen protector from the people in the mall who use the hair dryer. **** still looks clean close to 2 years after having it put on.
Your phone is the iphone (4+S) right?

How long have you had it and on average how many times do you drop your phone in a week?

The iphone 4s failed all the drop tests that I've seen, while the iphone 5 passes with flying colors.

Last edited:
Your phone is the iphone (4-S) right?
How long have you had it and on average how many times do you drop your phone in a week?
The iphone 4s failed all the drop tests that I've seen, while the iphone 5 passes with flying colors.

I've had it since it came out in october/november of 2011. I drop it at least once a week. I'll have it in my lap, forget about it, and then get out of the car. My daughter holds it (she's 1 1/2)...so it has a lot of wear and tear. Still works and looks great.

Your phone is the iphone (4-S) right?
I've had it since it came out in october/november of 2011. I drop it at least once a week. I'll have it in my lap, forget about it, and then get out of the car. My daughter holds it (she's 1 1/2)...so it has a lot of wear and tear. Still works and looks great.
Thanks for the info.

I can get a 64gb 4s for fairly "cheap" or wait till the 5 lowers in price.

Might get a 4s.

Back
Top Bottom