**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

xG map for USA-Germany. That second half from the US was fantastic. 1st: 0.4 USA - 1.2 GER 2nd: 1.0 USA - 0.5 GER 
CHKrfWWW4AAqvpR.png

— Michael Caley (@MC_of_A) June 10, 2015
Euro road wins under Klinsmann: GER, NED, CZE, ***, ITA, SVN. Euro road wins from 1991-2010: POL (2), SUI, AUT, ISL, ROU.
— Paul Carr (@PCarrESPN) June 10, 2015
#USMNT has 6 wins in 14 European road games under Klinsmann. U.S. had 6 wins in 28 Euro road games from 1991-2010.
— Paul Carr (@PCarrESPN) June 10, 2015
Die Mannschaft won the WC and were #1 in the world....

USMNT is now #1.

Love watching matches where we complete more than one pass before losing possession :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Big big wins, especially since the US were without some big names on the team. Bobby Wood has played well. That goal of his was filthy. :smokin

Yedlin has played really well in these last 2 games. He's caused so much havoc on the wings for the opposition. Stanford Messi :smile:lol) has been a revelation. If he's the future for US footy, than the future looks great. What stands out for me with Morris is how he reads the game. The movement off the ball & his vision.

Chandler has really played horribly... He was caught unawares several times. It was so bad you would think he never played organized sports before let alone "soccer".

Michael Bradley :smokin

Good couple of wins against some world powers will serve this team well this summer.

Last edited:
Love the toughness that Yedlin gives us, dude does not give up :pimp: .

Zardes playing like trash right now though :smh: .

I disagree about Zardes. Yes, he was a little sloppy at times but I thought he kinda caused some havoc with his speed & his hold up play helped out a great deal.

Anyone know a good place to pick up a 2014 WC jersey? I let it slip by and not a fan of the new kit, but have been meaning to buy one forever.

Both home and aways were popping in and out of Ross. Haven't personally seen any aways, seen handful of homes.

Heck of a couple games. Morris looks like the real deal. Klinsy outdid himself with these two wins. Let see if we can keep the momentum going and win the GC this summer :smokin

Last edited:
Anyone know a good place to pick up a 2014 WC jersey? I let it slip by and not a fan of the new kit, but have been meaning to buy one forever.

Have you checked eBay? I bought mine from there a couple months ago because I couldn't find any online either.

Have you checked eBay? I bought mine from there a couple months ago because I couldn't find any online either.
I'll start keeping an eye out.  Probably will see one come up.  I was hoping for the r/w/b stripe one but would settle for the white at this point.

U-20 MNT Starting XI vs Serbia: Steffen, Payne, Miazga, Carter-Vickers, Requejo, Delgado, Hyndman, Arriola, Zelalem, Thompson, Rubin. #1N1T
— U.S. Soccer YNT (@ussoccer_ynt) June 14, 2015
Tommy Thompson with the start 
nthat.gif

lets get it boys!

Last edited:
what a match!

first half, serbia was knocking.

second half, USA turned the hell up.

a lot of action towards the end.

Lot of action right now!

hell yea usa usa usa usa

hoping for a clutch USA win :pimp: