**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

the obsession with Wondo...i'll never understand it. only made worse by living here in SJ :lol:

Nags for Bedoya? Come on Klinnsman do it.

Jesus srsly? Klinnsman must be doing this to piss off everyone watching. Beckerman, Wondo and Zusi all being subbed in? Why?

Last edited:
It's not Jurgens job to be the peoples champ but come on with this subs man...at least let Nagbe get some more burn

Last edited:
Nice calm finish, Zusi :smokin

Top of the group* :pimp:

*for another 3 hours.

Last edited:
Lets get one more and go top of the group! 
For like 20 minutes 

Just before the Zusi goal, #USMNT fans started chanting IT'S NOT SNOWING! Nope, it's not, it's raining USA goals instead.
— Ives Galarcep (@SoccerByIves)

June 8, 2016

Outlaws
pimp.gif
man, I hate to admit it but Cali based AO kinda sucks..... I need to start traveling around the country for non-Cali US games 

Just before the Zusi goal, #USMNT fans started chanting IT'S NOT SNOWING! Nope, it's not, it's raining USA goals instead.

June 8, 2016

Outlaws :pimp:
man, I hate to admit it but Cali based AO kinda sucks..... I need to start traveling around the country for non-Cali US games 

MA based one was pretty dope. i've only done one CA event with the outlaws down in South Bay. wasn't bad, wasn't great

Last edited:

June 8, 2016

Outlaws
pimp.gif
MA based one was pretty dope. i've only done one CA event with the outlaws down in South Bay. wasn't bad, wasn't great
was it the Candlestick game??

AO's performance that night.... irked me

Good rebound for the squad. Missed the first half due to traffic, sounds like the team as a whole showed better.

Solid W lads, withstood the 2nd half surge from CR and even managed to sneak another goal in

good stuff

Back
Top Bottom