**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

Cut the cords and revamp this whole program. Same crap. Different year.

Young guns are solid. But there is a core issue here. Why or how half of the has beens stay around, makes me sad

Last edited:
Bruh, we're washed

this is the **** i don't want to deal with. not saying you, Prime. but EVERYONE is gonna come out
of the woodwork with this stuff. people who watched 5 minutes of US soccer this entire tourney already coming in with the hot takes on twitter :lol:

You already know. :lol:

Funny thing is we've really only been **** in possession which is no surprise when the spine of your formation isn't up to the level (glares at Beckerman and Wondo).

Defensively, aside from Guzan freezing, the only moment we haven't deal with was the quick free kick we got caught sleeping on.

Last edited:
Whenever I start a new FIFA career Bradley is always one of the first people always bought by a European Club during a transfer window...I don't expect that to happen anymore in FIFA 17. 

28% possession to usa. This is a murder

7 fouls. No shots on goal. UgliNess is right on the cusp

Last edited:
Bruh, we're washed

this is the **** i don't want to deal with. not saying you, Prime. but EVERYONE is gonna come out of the woodwork with this stuff. people who watched 5 minutes of US soccer this entire tourney already coming in with the hot takes on twitter :lol:

:lol: yeah it's already started

Everyone's watching this game because of how big our opponent is so you'll have all of the 5 minute fans kicking us while we're down

We've played so well up until this point. It's just Messi , man :lol:

Just can't stop that man

Most pressing issues I've seen through 45 minutes:

US panics at the slightest sign of pressure. Which results in careless turnovers and sloppy play, leaving the backline exposed much more than they should ever be.

Can't keep defensive marks, this is partly because ARG is moving the ball extremely well, and our general lack of communication. There's no direction from the captain.

Kick and chase is the gameplan from Klinnsman, from what I've seen.

There's no saving this game, at least get the youngins some game time.

Most pressing issues I've seen through 45 minutes:

US panics at the slightest sign of pressure. Which results in careless turnovers and sloppy play, leaving the backline exposed much more than they should ever be.
Can't keep defensive marks, this is partly because ARG is moving the ball extremely well, and our general lack of communication. There's no direction from the captain.
Kick and chase is the gameplan from Klinnsman, from what I've seen.

There's no saving this game, at least get the youngins some game time.

I don't know about defensively, I thought we were fine except the quick free kick I mentioned, only time there were free runners where when were playing the off sides trap and we never got caught, even though we got a little lucky right there before half, Cameron almost bailed too soon.

Last edited:
On the bright side, outside of Guzan doing the best deer-in-the-headlights impersonation I've ever seen, and Wondo being Wondo, we were solid defensively. The backline was great all around, tbqh, with the bull **** they had to put up with from the midfield.

let's get some damn possession and string together SOME semblance of an attack in the 2nd. just give me something to hang my hat on a bit. anything :lol:

Back
Top Bottom